1.21 "I Believe Her"

Next day. At Emma's.

 At Emma's

Emma, Henry and i walked inside and i froze when i saw Snow and Charming in bed together

Emma, Henry and i walked inside and i froze when i saw Snow and Charming in bed together. Oh god.

Henry" Hey! Guess what? Taco shells were on sale. "

Emma "Apparently, tacos? Not a big item in the Enchanted- "

Then they saw them too.

Henry asked confused " What are you guys still doing in bed? It's the middle of the afternoon. "

Snow " I needed some rest."

David" And I needed to... Help her rest. "

I shoved Henry into the kitchen "Let's go make the tacos. We have to make a lot, because there's going to be a ton of people at Granny's welcome back party tonight. "

Henry walked into the kitchen.

Snow "We thought you were going to be back later."

Emma" Yeah, well, we weren't. So maybe next time, you could put a tie on the door, or send a text, or... You know what? I'm... I'm... Going to go make some tacos. "

she walked into the kitchen.

Charming "It's impressive that we can still provide her with a few traumatic childhood memories at this stage of the game."

I rolled my eyes.

At Granny's.

We walked inside and everyone started to cheer.

Ruby ran to me and hugged me "I wasn't worried a bit. "

I smiled"I can tell. "

David clinked some glass together and we all looked at him. Ruby handed me a beer.

Charming " I just wanted to, uh, thank you all for joining us tonight. I'd like you all to raise your glasses and join me when I say... to Echo and Emma! "