1.41 "Thank You, Captain"

At the camp.

Snow" Gold is in a box. Then David can never leave the island"

David "Mary Margaret hat doesn't matter. I've already made peace with that. what matters is Henry . How much time do we have?"

Regina "Maybe an hour before the preservation spell wears off.

Bae "If he's airborne, he could be anywhere on the isle. "

Hook "an hour isn't much time. I suggest we start looking"

Suddenly i saw Felix standing there.

I growled and walked over to him "Where the hell is he??!!!!"

Felix smirked "Gone. There's nothing you can do. He's already won. Pan never fails"

I grabbed him by his collar "you don't wanna talk? fine. I'm gonna make you talk!"

Emma pushed me back "Wait"

I looked at her, pissed off  "you wanna do this now? really?"

Emma "Look at these kids, they've been to hell and back. We need to try something else"

Me "I'm done playing by the rules. Besides, what do we have to offer?"

Emma looked at Snow "what every kid wants. A mother. "

I shook my head "it's never gonna work"

Emma "how do you know?"

Me "i've been here before. I lived here, Emma. I know them better than any of you"

Emma sighed"do you think you can get through to them?"

I nodded " i do"

Emma "We're wasting time we don't have-"

Me "it will work, Emma"

She nodded.

I walked over to the boys "i know you guys know who i am. I mean, i haven't aged a day since the last time we saw each other"

Hook moved behind Felix since he and i knew Felix was a hard one.

Me "i know i broke my promise and staying here forever but i couldn't do it. I couldn't do it because of Pan. He literally made me flee off this island"

Kevin shook his head"no, he wanted you to stay with us"

I nodded "he did and i was considering it but then wanted my heart. He wanted me to become his Queen. But i didn't feel the same thing he did for me"

Jimmy "He told us you abandoned us, like everyone else did"

I shook my head "i did not do that. Pan lied to you and made you to terrible things. He lied to Henry and convinced him to give up his own heart. "

Kevin "to save the island"

I shook my head "no, to save himself"

Felix "Don't listen to her. Pan cares about all of us"

Me "then where is he now? huh? If he cares about you like you say he does then how comes he hasn't tried to rescue his boys? hm? He doesn't care. But we care and we can save you. I can take you home with me, to my land. There's no reason to fear Pan anymore. Until he absorbs the power from Henry's heart, he can be stopped. Just please, tell me where he is"

Felix stood up "Leave now, while Pan still allows you to breath"

Hook put a hook on Felix shoulder from behind him and shoved him back down to sit.