Captain Dark One

Zelena " Get on with it, Captain. That squid ink's going to wear off soon. "

I pleaded "Killian, please. What are you doing? "

Hook " You took my memories, Echo. You tried to stop me from knowing the truth. And now I'm going to return the favor."

Then he held a dreamcatcher in front of me. 

I glared at him. 

 Zelena laughed " By the look on your face, it would appear someone needs restraining. "

then she put the magic blocking cuff on me  "There. No more magic for you. Now, I assume, given my helpfulness, you'll allow me to go about my business undeterred. "

Hook" As long as you don't get in my way, I won't get in yours. "

Zelena"Ah. I like this new you. Tell me, how does it feel to be a Dark One? "

Hook smirked " It feels like I've been reborn."

----

I heard the others walked into the house. 

I drove a hand through my hair. 

Snow rushed over to me "Echo, Hey. Hey. What happened? "

---

Regina" You turned Hook into a Dark One? "

Me " It was the only way to save him. "

Regina " And you didn't think of the consequences to everyone else? "

I shook my head, frustrated "what was i supposed to do? let him die? I thought you, out of everyone, would understand me the most"

Regina sighed, nodding "Well, yes, but... Now we have a bigger problem."

I nodded " I know. I didn't think any of this would happen. I was trying to get rid of the darkness for good. You can't tell me, after all Zelena's done to you, your life wouldn't be easier if she were gone. I was doing you a favor. "

Snow "Come on. This is premeditated murder, Echo. There had to be another way. You should have come to us. "

Me " And risk losing someone else? I thought the best way to control the darkness was to isolate myself. But when I did that, there was no one around to give me hope or tell me when I was being stupid! "

Regina "Fine. You're being stupid. So stop it. Right now, we have to clean up this mess."

Snow shook her head "No. We don't. Give us back our memories. Your dreamcatchers... Regina can access them, can't she? We can piece together Hook's plan and stop him. "

David walked to us " I'm afraid not. Dreamcatchers you said were in the shed... They're gone. "

Regina asked pissed off " What the hell is Captain Dark One up to?"

At Regina's house.

 Regina"Once a pirate, always a pirate. "

Mr. Gold" As a man, Hook spent centuries trying to kill me. It makes sense that revenge would be on his mind. "

I asked confused "Why wipe my memory if he was going to announce his plan anyway? There must be more to it. "

Belle "Yeah, well, even if there is, we only have until noon to stop him. And to save you. "

 David" What about Merlin's message? He said this "Nimue" is the key to stopping the Dark One. "

Me " Nimue was Merlin's true love. "

Mr. Gold nodded "And she was also the first Dark One. "

I nodded " I know. How do we find out more about her? "