Snow Queen

Next day. Morning.

Elsa and i walked to the ice wall

Me "you may not control it but is is amazing. And unique. And you said you are the only one who had this power?"

Elsa nodded "that's probably a good thing for everyone"

Me "and you. I mean, this is kind of cool"

I smiled at her who smiled back.

Me "pun intended"

Elsa "Well, regardless, there's no need for a barrier anymore. Let me take it down"

Then she tried to take it down but it wasn't working.

She asked confused "why can't i bring it down? There's no reason this thing should be staying frozen. I'm the only one with this power. I should be able to undo it"

Me "so what's keeping this thing up?"

At Gold's shop.

Gold "I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i've never seen her before in my life"

Me "so how'd she end up inside  your urn? inside your secret vault of terror?"

Gold "Look, if you really wanna know how she wound up there, she's standing right beside you, your highness. Why don't you simply ask her?"

Elsa nodded "she did. but i can't remember. Something happened to my memories. "

Gold "Well, an all-too-common affliction around these parts. Pity. But as you can see, many objects fall into my possession. Urns, necklaces, all manner of things.I can't know the hisoy behind all of them"

Hook "only if there's something in it for you. Right, mate?"

Gold "Yeah, well, that my have been true once. But recently my life has been turned upside down. I've lost a son. i've gained a wife"

He smiled at Belle.

Then he looked at us "so you might say i've decided to turn over a new leaf. "