Snow's and Charming's Heart

A few days later. 

Me "so you're telling me that The Queen wants your heart?"

David asked Snow "and if we don't do that she'll use that on everyone?"

Snow looked at the vial "yes"

Regina grabbed it to look at it "and what is it?"

Snow "i don't know. She told me to figure it out and that if we didn't give over our hearts within 12 hours she would use it on the whole town"

I went to reach for the vial but my hand started to shake again. 

Snow asked worried "you okay?"

I shook my head "of course. The Evil Queen is trying to kill my sister and my brother -in-law"

 Charming "you said we were alive and well in your vision of the future"

Me "the Oracle said things could kind of change as we went along, but the only thing that was certain was that i died"

Regina "speaking of death, i think i know what this is"

he walked over to the plant and let a drop of the water in the vial drop onto the plant. 

The plant died immediately. 

Charming "whoa. What kind of potion is that?"

Regina "It's not a potion. It's water. "

Waiter nodded "oh, i knew it. Never trusted the stuff. Rum would never do that"

I nudged him a little amused and he nudged me back smiling. 

Emma "what kind of water?"

Me "From the River of Lost Souls."

Regina scoffed ,nodding "Gold. She's working with Gold. He brought it back from the Underworld. And, now if you don't give her your hearts, she can destroy the whole town"

At my house. In the kitchen. 

We were all sitting at the table. 

Emma "you don't seem shocked that Gold brought some of this back and gave it to the Queen"

Belle shook her head "i am not. He's not acting like the man he could be. I wish i could help. but i-I've looked through all my books for any information on- on how to neutralize water from the River of Souls, but i'm afraid there's nothing. I'll keep looking"

Then she walked out. 

Mother superior walked in "i am sorry to interrupt. i came quickly as i could. David called and told me what happened"

Snow "can you help?"

MS sighed "Unfortunately, i don't have a way to counteract the Lost Souls water. "