The Ember

In the woods. Night. 

I appeared in the woods.

Hook was on the ground while Arthur was going up with a sword to kill Hook. 

I used Excalibur to block the sword from killing Hook. Then i knocked Arthur's sword out of his hand and to the ground. 

They both looked at me showed. 

Arthur looked at it shocked " Excalibur.  It's whole. "

I nodded and aimed it at his throat " Yes, it is. But it's not going to help you. This sword doesn't control anyone now. "

Then i threw him against the tree, knocking him out. 

Hook stood up, catching his breath "I suppose I should say "thank you." "

 I shook my head "You don't need to say anything. Just don't do that again. "

Then i turned around to leave. 

Hook "I should apologize for what I said that day aboard my ship. "

I turned to him and put a hand on my hip " For when you refused to accept me or when you said that you are not in love with me ? "

Hook grimaced " It's a bit more complicated than that."

I shook my head " Doesn't matter. I'm the Dark One."

Hook " You're more than the Dark One. You're still you. You saved me. That was Echo. My Echo"

I asked confused "What do you want from me, Killian ? "

Hook "I want to help you. And I need your help to do it. Who is Nimue, and how can she defeat the darkness? "

I shook my head "Nimue doesn't matter anymore. This will all be over tomorrow. "

Hook asked confused and kinda aggressive  "What will be over? And why do you need that damned sword!?"

I didn't say anything.

Hook yelled " Ah! All this power, and you don't even have the courage to answer one simple bloody question! "

I turned around to leave.

Hook yelled even louder "Why do you need Excalibur? ! I know you're still in there, Echo, and I know that despite everything, you always have your reasons! "

I turned around screaming "You're right! I do! You want to know why I'm doing all of this? I'm doing it for you!"

He froze and i teleported myself away. 

Camelot. Three weeks ago. Granny's. Day.

Henry " Echo, did you do it? Did you find the Spark of... "

I nodded and hugged him "Prometheus, yes. Now we can use it to fix Excalibur. "

Granny cheered " Finally some good news. "

Henry" That's great, Echo. Let's get that darkness out of you. "

I nodded and looked around  "Yes, let's- Where's the sword? "

Henry shrugged " I don't know. No one's come back with it. "

I asked surprised "Really? They should've been back hours ago. Have you seen Merlin? "

Henry shook his head confused "I thought he was with you. "

I nodded "He was, but then he vanished. Something's wrong. I don't think we're safe here anymore. Granny, let's close up shop. "