1.22 The Deal

Flashback. In the Fairytale world. In a village. 

I was on my horse going through the crowd of people who were shaming on the Queen. 

A woman was standing there in front of a doll that should represent the Regina. The woman was holding a torch in her hand.

My guard helped me off the horse and i walked to her. 

Woman "it's about time Where were you?"

Me "did you do this?"

woman "of course not. i was trying to stop it"

I shook my head "doesn't look like it to me. "

The woman raised an eyebrow "oh really?"

Me "It looks to me like some dirty slag is defacing an effigy of our Queen"

Then i walked to the doll who had two arrows in its chest "though, fair play to you, muss, it looks just like her"

Woman "how dare you! i'll have your head for that, Echo!"

Rivers, a guard of mine "how dare you address the Princess like that?"

Woman "i know her name because i am the Queen"

I raised an eyebrow "oh really?"

She moved her hand in front of her, like she was casting a spell.  Nothing was happening, though. 

I sighed "Guards!"

Two guards grabbed her. 

The woman tried to fight them "i am the Queen. I can prove it! Let go of me! Berkley!"

I followed them. They brought her on a post. 

Then they put her head on a chop. 

Rivers grabbed the axe.

I held a hand out "Wait!"

He looked at me. 

Me "i have something better in mind"

I walked up to her "I'm gonna make an example out of here"

Then i turned to the village "Listen up, everybody, If the Queen sees one of your little hating parties then she's gonna slaughter all of you without showing any mercy. I, on the other hand, have to make an example to lecture you to not do something that stupid again"

The woman growled "don't you dare laying a hand on me, Echo!"

Me "or what? Are you going to argue me to death?"

I chuckled and put a hand on her throat. 

My hand started to glow and the veins on my forearm started to glow as well but faded when it reached the middle of my forearm. 

She cried out in pain. 

She was getting weaker as i grew stronger. 

Suddenly an arrow hit my shoulder and i cried out. 

It was Snow. 

The guards stepped in front of me but she beat the pretty quickly. I ribbed the arrow out and cried out. 

Then i lifted my hand for a spell but Snow had already aimed an arrow at me. 

Snow "go ahead"