Gideon

A few days later. At the home. 

The fairys drove in another fairy in a wheelchair

The fairys drove in another fairy in a wheelchair. It was also a fairy but somehow she got aged about 60 years?

Mother superior walked over to us. 

Emma "so?"

MS "it was the Dark One with the Evil Queen. Thy're together"

Me "back when i was the Dark One, i used this kind of magic to speed up Zelena's pregnancy"

Belle "this is about me "

We turned to her, surprised. 

She put a hand on her little belly "Rumple's going to do the same thing so that he can use the Shears of Destiny to cut our son's ties to his fate. And then, when that happens, he can take him from me, he can corrupt him, or even worse"

Hook "if that truly is his plan, then why would he announce it to us?"

Belle scoffed "Because he wants me to know what he's doing. He's trying to scare me so that i'll go back to him, which i won't do, i can't do. There has to be a way to stop him"

In the library. 

Belle "so, in my dream, my son said that the answer to stopping Rumple, was right in front of me. Didn't say where"

I grabbed a book from her "and this is the book you were reading?"

Belle nodded "yeah"

I looked at the book "yeah, i don't think a spell for the removal of hair is going to help us"

Hook grabbed the book from me "it's not the spell that's gonna do it, princess. it's the book itself. or, rather, the ink it's written in. i'd be a poor excuse for a pirate if i didn't recognize squid ink when i saw it"

Belle rabbed the book surprised "Squid ink. it can stun Rumple"

Hook nodded "aye, and while he was held, we can take the shears from him"

I nodded "okay, i can extract the ink. The question is-how do we dose him?"

Belle noded "i'll do it. He's doing all of this beccause he thinks it'll force me back to him, and if that's what the wants then i'm gonna make sure he thinks that's what i'm gonna do."