↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 ✗

Start from the beginning

       Kendall snaps his fingers, giving Gustavo a fake finger gun, a grin on his lips, "I totally agree."

      Gustavo does it back, mocking him. "I totally don't care." Aria snorted, causing Kendall to reach down, lift up the corner of her shirt, and pinch the skin on her hip bone. She squirmed, that was her weakness, the skin on her hip bone and the skin on the back of her neck, and Kendall knew that. Aria pushes Kendall back lightly, a smile evident on both parties. "Now get on the backdrop and look handsome!"

      As the boys were lining up in front of the white screen, Carlos tosses down his helmet, grinning at Logan. "I changed my mind about the island. I'm gonna to bring a fridge packed with ice cream."

      Logan was getting a brush filled with powder makeup on his face, but he gently pushes away the girls hand and turns to Carlos with raised eyebrows. "Where are you gonna get the electricity, genius?"

       "Electric eels, duh."

     Aria felt her eye twitch, she stared at the Garcia boy with complete confusion, "Carlos, you're a special type of stupid." Carlos just ignored her. Quit honestly, Aria was no control of her words most of the type and do tend to say slightly hurtful things, but the boys learned to completely ignore it and not take it to heart. Kelly elbowed the girl in the ribs once a fight broke out between Carlos and Logan because of what she said. Aria winced and glanced down at Kelly, "Hey we were all thinking of it."

      Kelly just gives Aria a look before bringing out a air horn and blaring it causing the boys to separate. Gustavo glares at the boys, "Dog's heel! We need a great picture before the pop tiger messenger gets here in two hours." He then gestures to the camera, "Now, look into the camera and think about something funny."

      "You mean like that?" Kendall points at Marcos, who was bending over next to a fog machine that was blowing the smoke out, but by his butt which made it look like he was having a long fart.

       The four boys started laughing and leaning on each other. Aria's eyes widen, slapping her hand on Gustavo's arm out of excitement, who gave her a glare in response. "Take the picture, take the picture now!"

      Marcos stares up at the girl, his arms outstretched in front of him, "What could go wrong? I am Marcos."

      "Trust me, something always goes wrong with these boys take the damn picture!" Marcos nods his head and quickly rushes to his feet and towards the camera. Right before his finger was going to press the button, he was stopped at the last moment.

      "Freeze!"

       Kelly winced, "Oh, so close."

       The group look towards the door, Aria's eyebrows furrowing when two cops walk into the studio, their hands on their belts as they stalk towards to Gustavo, "Gustavo Rocque, you failed to report to your court-ordered community service."

        Gustavo laughs nervously as they each grab onto his arm, "Officers, I don't know what you're talking about."

   The female officer clenches her jaw, "I'm talking about destroying Matthew McConaughey's mailbox with......"  Her eyes travel to Kelly, "Her."

         A chuckle-scoff escapes Aria as she crosses her arms over her chest, "Damn Kelly look at you go. Better invite me next time." The cops turn to her with raised eyebrows, causing her to chuckle nervously, "Uh, all jokes ahaha."