random scenarios

Goku~ birds and the bees

You don't think you could've been more embarrassed in your life. Being with goku was amazing, his child like sense of wonder was amazing and funny, when of course he destroyed your vacuum thinking it was some kind of device from frieza, or another one of geros androids. But there was one thing missing, something that's been bugging you because you have needs too. You've tried getting his attention in many different ways, but it's never really seemed to click with him. So today you sat him down on your guys bed and started to have a talk with him about the birds and the bees. "Goku? You have two kids so I know you already have had sex." He looks at you confused. "Sex? Is that a new kind of food!" He asks excitedly, and even though any other woman would've face palmed, you just smiled thinking how incredibly cute his was when he was excited, or confused. "N-no, goku. I mean sex, you know. Bed, no clothes on." He once again looked at you confused. "If you want I can sleep without my gi on if it'll help you sleep." You were about to say something after a few minute pause. But outside the door was giggling and gohans voice could be shouting from the behind door. "Dad! She means what you did with mom to make us!" You're startled by that as your head whips to the door, but before you could yell somthing to them you looked back when you heard goku let out a tiny "ohhhh." A look of realization hit him, before he grinned at you. And this is where you blushed so hard, you don't think you've ever blushed that hard before. "Sooooo, what kind do you want? Normal or super saiyan? I can two, three, even four for you. Or I can go God if you want. I can go ultra instinct but that may be for a short time." And that is why you believe you haven't ever blushed as hard, as you did that day.

Bardock~ taking what's mine

Ever since you got stranded on this strange planet, that you now know as planet vegeta, you've made some friends. Fasha, of course helped you learn their ways, and even showed you how, and what they hunted and ate. Which you have to say tastes better than it looks. Those things were terrifying. Than there was Tora, he would share any left over food with you, and also teach you how they train. Than there is shugesh, would sit next to you telling you about the saiyan race, and that they were a one of a kind race. Borgos, doesn't look like much of a talker, but he'd actually tell you about the races past, how they all were when they were kids. Bardock however would sit away from you but he would stare you down, kind of made you feel like he didn't welcome you. But you couldn't have been more wrong. That night that you went out to walk around and explore the planet somewhat, and not get lost. Someone was following you but you had no idea of that. In the middle of your adventure you were about to turn back when you heard a tree begin to move without the others, telling you that the wind wasn't moving the tree. When you turned around you came face to chest. (Or face to face depending how tall you are.) You looked up and saw it was bardock. "B-bardo-" you didn't have time to say his name, or ask him what he was doing there before he backed you up against a tree. He had your back pinned against the tree. You felt his hand slowly trail up your arm and into your (h/c and h/l) hair. He grab a hand full of if and pulled your head back to rest on the tree, not being really that gentle with you, but it didn't really hurt that much either. He sunk his head down and you felt him place firm kisses onto your neck. You shuddered before you screamed in pain and pleasure when he suddenly bit down hard enough to draw blood. He pulled back but not before ripping your shirt clean off of your body. You were about to cover yourself and your bra but he slammed your of your arms against the tree. "You choose to fight me, you will lose. I am taking what's mine." He growled out.

Broly~ sweets

Broly loved sweets, ever since he had that chocolate bar (his little green friend gave him.... forgot her name....) you'd make sure to get him his sweets, and even some new ones to try. So far he liked strawberry twizzlers, (black if you like the black licorice.) He loved candy bars, Hershey's, Hershey kisses, he even loved Hershey syrup chocolate milk. But today you thought you'd try him out on something new, pockey. You got all the flavors, ranging from strawberry to chocolate. Once you got home to surprise him, you opened the door and he was standing right there in front of you. You were a little bit startled by that but you started laughing. You gently pushed him to get in and closed the door behind you. "I didn't know you'd be at the door waiting." He continued to look at you. "You left..... you hardly leave that early." He had a point, so you raised the boxes of pockey so he can see them and smiled brightly. "I figured I'd get you a new treat to try." His eyes sparkled as he was excited to try out the new sweets. But his face didn't really show it, as it was still neutral with just his mouth open a little bit as he stared at the boxes. You giggled at his reaction before you went over to the couch. "Well, come on. Let's try them." You sat down and looked at him. He slowly walked over and sat down on the couch, the cushion sinking down a little bit further than yours from how big he was. You opened the boxes after he sat down, he stared at you and the boxes of pockey. You hold one out to him that was chocolate. He slowly took it and inspected it before placing it inside of his mouth, where it had been dipped in chocolate. His eyes brightened as he tasted the sweet and begin to eat it faster than goku when he eats. You smile watching him do this. He went to grab another but you took his hand gently. "Hang on. I want to play a game." He looked confused and watched as you took one out of the box that was strawberry. You out the end that had a little strawberry on it and pointed the other end that was fully dipped in strawberry to broly. "I eat this end, you eat that end." You were a bit muffled from holding the pockey between your lips. He tilted his head a bit before slowly leaning in and taking in the other end into his mouth, you both begin to eat it. When you both had eaten the treat and just before broly went to pull away, you pressed your lips to his. His eyes went wide for a moment before realizing what is happening. He's visibly blushing but he kisses back slowly and sloppily since he hasn't really kissed anyone before. You two remain kissing, the kiss sweet and lovingly. Out of all the sweets he loves, your lips were definitely at the top of that list.