when he yells at you

Android 16~
You thought for an android he couldn't feel anything, no sadness no anger, but boy were you wrong. Today was a bad day, today was your anniversary and 16 was not looking happy, he was very quiet today in fact he would glare at you sometimes when you would say something or ask something, it was making you feel scared and having the urge to cry. But you kept your cool as long as you could, that is until you guys got home and you sat down afraid of what he'll do. But all he did was sit down far from you and stared at the wall, you look down at the floor tears threatening to spill out. "1-16.....d-do you know w-what day it is?." You move your thumbs around nervously. "Thursday." Was all he said in a mad tone, you starting shaking from crying silently and he looked over at you. "What's wrong with you?." But all you did was get up and walk out of the Room and started heading upstairs to your bedroom, until 16 grabbed your wrist and spun you around. "Don't ignore me." He growled which only mad you cry more and looked down at the floor again. "Fine you don't want to tell me. Then be my guest. I'm going out." He said going towards the door. "W-where?." You asked through sobs. "Somewhere far away from you, you big cry baby. All you do is cry and I'm sick of it, everything makes you cry. You can never be a women for once, only a little cry baby brat!." He yelled slightly walking out the door slamming it leaving you to cry harder and to go upstairs and call 17 to come over.

Broly~
You don't know why broly snapped like that, all you know is is that you were more terrified of him then you ever were before. He was so scary and this just made you more scared of him. It was sunset and you guys had just gotten back from a date, everything was going great until he snapped. "Broly? Are you alright?." You asked going over to a giant angry man who could snap at any moment. He snapped his head towards you and glared at you, making you jump and whimper. "B-b-b-broly i-i....w-w-what's w-w-wrong?." You stuttered out and he chuckled darkly. "You should know what the problem is...but I forgot that your too stupid to know, you probably can't even spell my name." Those words stabbed your heart with a jagged knife that's rusty, your eyes started to tear up and you were about to say something but he stopped you. "Don't speak to me y

your as worthless as those other women, you knew I don't like goku, and yet you still talked to him right in front of me. So until you learn to stop being do stupid and pull your head out of the clouds, don't come near me don't even talk to me." His hair started changing color and your eyes widened and ran out the door as fast as you could, before he finally snapped. You kept running as tears ran down your face and sobbed loud as you ran to trunks.