a\n

Sorry this isn't an update, an update is coming out soon tho. Just had to take care of some stress, so sorry for being gone so long it wasn't my intention. But new chapters for dbz, Naruto including the devil may cry book are coming out. Sonic is coming back, I'm so sorry for letting that one go, and requests are still up. I may not get to your request right away but I will write them down so I don't forget them and I'll get your guys requests as soon as I can. And assassin's Creed chapters are coming out soon for that as well, and hetalia. Now hetalia may not be that serious because I've never seen the anime as in episodes, but I have seen videos of it so I got most of it figured out. For the most part it'll be fun and romantic, the wedding chapters for dbz are underway. They are going to be really long and in the last chapter I will not include pictures, I noticed that it probably was a hassle with the pictures so I'll leave it up to you guys to decide what you want to wear if you want make up or not. So just ignore those pictures and make up your own. And if there's anything I missed or anything you want me to do or write just comment it on here or on my wall, or just private message me if it makes you comfortable. I will also be adding who requested the chapters for you but if you want to remain anonymous just say so. And that's it for now, I am back and I have chapters getting ready to be sent out ^^ so just watch out for that. And that's all, and as always I'll see you guys in the next chapter. BUH BYE!!!!!

EDIT: I FORGOT who ever is looking forward to the horror movie boyfriend scenarios, those will be coming out soon as well!