when he's excited

(special characters)             king vegeta~         you were called into the thrown room where king vegeta is. you went in there as told to see the king. but you didn't know what he had in mind. so when you got in there the guards walked out leaving you confused. "you wanted to see me king vegeta." you said kneeling to him. "yes...come here." you raised a brow and walked up there to him. then he grabbed your waist and sat you down on his lap. you squeak and blush looking at him smirking at you. "don't be worried. your going to like this." he said as he started biting your shoulder. "k_king!." you gasped loudly loving the feeling of it. he chuckled and kissed and bit your neck making you moan. at this moment you knew tonight would be very good. 

bardock~        you were eating with the bardock alone since the others went to scout around. you smiled enjoying the meal bardock cooked for you and him. after you got done with your meal you burped a little then giggled. but you didn't notice bardock smiled at you. "you still hungry?." he asked in his same angry mood.   (i don't really know how to explain his mood. it's complicated with bardock...i_i think bardock is the hardest character for me to do.)       you shook your head no and went to lie down. but you felt someone start holding your waist. you looked up and saw bardock looking down at you smirking. "you sure your hungry?....i didn't mean food." he said as he cupped the back of your head with his other hand and held you close to him. you blush and was shocked when he kissed you. but even more shocked that he was gentle about it. you slowly started kissing back and that's when you felt him grinding against you making you moan loudly in the kiss. at this moment you knew tonight would be very good indeed.