first meeting them (villain addition)

Zumasu~

You were out one day, getting everything you needed from the store, you hummed as you walked through isles. getting everything needed you went and checked everything out, walking out of the store you noticed the sky was darker than usually, and not that many people out. "Hmmmm, weird." you mumbled to yourself, you walked to your car and got out your keys, you unloked your door and unlocked the trunk of the car. Taking the cart over you started putting the groceries in the back one by one, after you were done you closed the trunk and walked over to the driver's side and got in, buckling yourself up you turned on your car and proceeded to drive out of the stores parking lot. About half way into the drive home you started noticing less and less cars on the road, you were really confused by this time. you finally got home and parked in your driveway, you got out and went to trunk opening it and getting out groceries, you went up your porch steps and unlocked your door. You saw the lights were off, even tho you left them on before leaving for the store. you narrowed your eyes and continued taking your groceries into the kitchen, you got done you were about to close the doors and lock them up but you were stopped by a greenish hand, you yelped and looked back to see a weird beight green man with pointy ears and white hair standing behind you with his hand on the door. "So you're (your name) the one that's close to goku," he smirked before continuing. "I shall be seeing you again (your name) very, very soon." and with that he was gone, your eyes widened and you liked around to see that the sun was out again and people were driving by and honking. You shook your head hoping you were just having an hallucination, you closed the door and locked it and didn't bother taking the food and (stuff you bought) out and went to bed and laid down for the rest of the day.

turles~

it has been a few days since you found that odd tree, but you never told anyone about it. you thought it was just a ordinary tree, just with undiscovered fruit growing on it, you'd decided that you'd check the tree out again later in the night. ~timeskip~ it was now 9:00 at night, and you were on your way to see that tree again, you had gotten there and saw that weird looking tree. you noticed it looked scary in the dark and mentally kicked yourself for deciding to come back out here at night time, you shook off the thoughts and walked closer to tree inspecting it, as you looked closer you noticed it didn't smell like other tree's, didn't smell like nasty sap and it didn't smell like wood, it smelt sweet. you raised an eyebrow and saw a branch low enough for you to grab and climb up on, you did grab it and took note that the tree's bark was extremely soft. "what kind of tree is this soft?" You asked yourself, but you were startled when suddenly. "Because this tree is the tree of might woman, and I suggest you get down." you heard a voice say making you fall out of the tree, you hit the ground with soft thud considering you were not really up that high to begin with, but it still would've been nice for him to at least chatch you. you groaned and slowly got up and looked up at the person who scared the living daylights out of you, your eyes widened as you saw this person looked just like goku, his hair was the same but he looked a little meaner than Goku, and he had a weird piece on his eyes, not to mention those weird close and his grayish skin. "I should kill you where you stand for trying to steal the fruit, but seeing as you know goku, I'll keep you around." you noted that this person knew Goku, you looked up at him a little aggravated that he's talking to you like this. "alright listen here you Goku look alike, I don't what or who you are, but Don't you accuse me of stealing when that is not what my intention was, and as for keeping around, you don't own me, and just because you found me trying to climb this... Whatever this is doesn't give you the right to own me." You told him and smirked satisfied that his face held shock at your outburst, you began to walk away but not before hearing his chuckle. " I like your attitude woman, like a real Saiyan woman..." you knew about saiyans it you were not (or are) a Saiyan (whatever race you want) and with that you walked away going back to your house still aggravated at that man... Too bad he was really hot tho.