first fight

goten~.                You were not expecting goten to yell at you like that,  goten the loving hyper adorable boy yelled at you.   And why?, because you broke his favorite nightlight accidently while cleaning his room for him.     Now you were on the verge of tears.     "WHY DID YOU BREAK IT....YOU KNOW THAT NIGHTLIGHT WAS DEAR TO ME!!!."    He shouted,   he shouted so loud it made gohan walk through the hallway and peaked in to see what's going on.    "I WAS CLEANING YOUR ROOM FOR YOU, I DIDN'T MEAN TO BREAK!!."    You yelled back eyes filling up with tears,   now his cheeks were red from anger.    "GET OUT OF MY ROOM Y/N. YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT HARM SINCE YOU SHOWED UP!!."      You gasped at his words and whimper,    you gave him glare while tears were flowing down your cheeks.     "Fine.....Son goten."    You hissed and ran out angry and hurt.    

trunks~.              Your waiting for trunks to get home,  he went with his pretty much new mom to the store.     You hummed happily as you read a book and smiled brightly, thinking today would be a very good day.     But you were very wrong because trunks came back in all grumpy.     Once he got in and set down the bags, you ran up and hugged him tightly.    "i missed you so much!."  You said going to kiss him, but he quickly moved his head missing him.    You looked at him confused and hurt.    "i only went to the store.......why are you so clingy!?.  And annoying."    He said hurting you more.   "I am not clingy......Or annoying trunks!."     You said getting a bit mad.    "Yes you are, all you ever do is smother me and i'm sick of it!!."    He said rather loudly making you flinch a bit.   "Well then.....I'LL GO AWAY STOP SMOTHERING YOU TRUNKS!!."       You yelled before running out.