black goku: catch up

How you meet~

You were at your f\r (favorite restaurant) eating your f\f with f\d, you were enjoying your night so far. You were happy you got away from your stressful (job\school\etc) you let out a sigh and smiled looking down at your food before eating it, after you finished you paid for your meal and walked out. As you walked you enjoyed the calming wind and cars passing by and couples or individuals walking their dog. You closed your eyes for a minute only to be startled by a giant crash not to far away and people screaming with fear, you quickly run over to the area in full panic thinking it was a bomb that blew. But what you saw made your eyes widen, you saw a man in Black and darkish skin with a straight face with his hand out pointing to where the explosion was. you just froze staring at the figure while shaking, he looked over at you and smirked before vanishing leaving a small white paper to float down in your hand. "See you soon" love: black.

Meeting again~

Ever since that day, you've never stopped looking at the note he left. You would look at it everyday, hoping he wasn't coming back to kill you. You sighed and got up from bed and put the note down and went to the bathroom, you (put your hair up or kept it down) you put on f\c (favorite clothes) and you walked out and looked out the window, and sighed "well another day of job\school\etc." You grabbed your purse\wallet\etc

one and left your house and locked the door, you started walking down the sidewalk and smiled a little. It was a beautiful day out, flowers growing on the trees and in the grass, windy, kids playing, people mowing or watering their plants. You sighed happily, until you ran into something hard, you shook your head and looked up seeing it was the same guy from yesterday night. Your eyes widened in shock and fear as you began backing away slowly, he grinned and stood there. "I don't scare you. Do I?." His grin got bigger. "I told you I would see you again." As he said that he held his arm out to me and his grin turned into a smirk, you looked at his arm before slowly and hesitantly linking your arm with his. He chuckled and vanished with you with him.

When he does something cute~

You knew black, and he was more scary than cute. But today you cherish forever with a picture you took, Everytime you look at it, it helps you through the toughest of times. It all happened the day you were off from your job\school\etc and he just dropped in. He likes appearing when ever he wants and scaring the hell out of you, but today he was asleep all day. And it gave you the perfect opportunity to get some stuff done on your wattpad\tumblr\both\etc after you got done you sat down doing all your f\t (favorite things) until you heard a yawn and footsteps approaching the room you were in, you looked over in his direction and saw him holding a stuffed heart while he wore adorable heart PJ's. You couldn't contain yourself from saying "awwwwwe" as loud as possible, he looked over and his face turned red and he starts mumbling as he walked out of the room to the bathroom, leaving you in there smiling and looking at the picture you secretly took.

When he's sick~

Black has been sneezing all day, and you were feeling bad. His eyes had bags under them, he hasn't been sleeping very well, his nose was so red and raw, from him blowing his nose so much. Worst of all, his throat was sore, he couldn't eat any food with sauce without it burning his poor throat. So now you were in the kitchen making him some soup, you could hear him in the other room coughing and sneezing, you would flinch Everytime he couched. After a few more minutes, you turned the burner off and took the pan off of the burner and got out a bowl, and poured some in it with your big spoon. You bright it too him and smiled a little sitting down on the side of your bed and rubbed his head gently. "How are you feeling?." You asked in a soft voice to not give him a headache, he looked over slowly and tried to smile, but he groaned a little when his throat hurt. "No no it's alright, don't talk it's alright." You said grabbing the spoon in the bowl, and scooping up a big piece of chicken, that you made as soft as possible, and put it in his mouth for him to chew it gently and swallow it, it didn't hurt his throat thank God. You continued to feed him slowly until it was all gone, then you got up and went into the bathroom and got into the cabinet, and grabbed pain killers along with a small pill that would help him sleep. You exited the bathroom and put the pills in his mouth and helped him drink his water. After a while he started dozing off, giving you the perfect chance to clean the room up. Until you felt his arms wrap around your waist and pull you gently back to him. "Stay with me please." You smiled softly before getting into bed with him, while he pulled you close to him. "If I make you sick, I'll take care of you like you've been doing to me." He kisses your head and made you blush, before he fell asleep snoring lightly.

First kiss~

You decided to sleep In with black, because you always loved seeing him when he slept. He was between adorable and hot, his hair would be everywhere, and his face would be so relaxed. He wasn't really scary looking when he was sleeping, although you did love his mean look, but his relaxed look was just amazing. You would lay there and play with his completely destroyed hair, and watched the muscles in his chest flex as he breathed out quietly, you smiled and rubbed his cheek with your right hand gently causing him to slowly wake up. He opened one eye and looked at you and smiled a little. "Hello there." You giggled and kisses his nose. "Hello handsome." "You missed." He smirked and leaned up kissing you on your lips, this caused you to gasp in the kiss and your eyes widen, and black took the chance he had to slide his tongue into your mouth. Once he pulled away, he smirked again and watched the expression on your face change into a wide grin. "I love you so much black." You leaned back in and kissed him passionately, catching him off guard this time, but he still wrapped his arms around you. After a little bit both of you pulled away and took a deep breath. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed your cheek tenderly making you blush, then he pulled you back down and held you close to him.