you have a nightmare

Gohan~

you were out at night, enjoying the breeze and laughing with bulma and the others, they had went out tonight to eat and decided to take you along. You had asked Gohan to come but he told you he can't, he had to stay in and study, you nodded knowing that his school gives him way too much work. So you went with them instead by yourself, everything was amazing, the food,the drinks, the music. Everything was perfect, except you missed your gohan, you looked around seeing Goku snuggling with (girlfriend name) and Vegeta laughing and dancing with (girlfriend name) and you had no one beside you to laugh with, eat with, dance with, drink with. You sighed a little and looked down, Everyone had noticed and their smiles faltered a bit, bulma came u to you and patted your back. "You know you can go see him, we were planning on doing this again anyway." She gave you a kind smile and you nodded a little. "O-okay, thank you guys so much for bringing me." they all said you're welcome at the exact same time, it made you laugh a little. After all that bulma gave you a ride back to goku's house where Gohan is in his room, you gave you a thank you and got out closing the car door gently, she then drives off back to the group and you went to the door and opened it. You saw that everything was where it was before you left and it was quiet, very quiet. "Hmmmm, he must be asleep." You said to yourself before walking in and closing the door softly behind you, you then yawned and started making your way to gohans bedroom, once you were in there you saw the light was off so you turned it on, once it was on you looked around and saw the room clean and the bed made. 'He's not in bed?' you thought and you made your way around the room looking for him, until you saw he left his phone on his bed, you sat on the side of the bed and picked the phone up slowly and turned it on, you knew his password so you easily got into it. After that you saw something you didn't want to see, you saw texts from him and videl. Your heart broke at the sight. 'i can't wait to see you again baby ;)' and 'last night was so fun, I hope (your name) Doesn't find out.' your eyes were full of tears and streaming down your face, you put the phone down after shutting it off and you laid on his bed crying your eyes out. Until you heard his voice. "Baby girl? Wake up." after hearing that you opened your eyes and looked up to see gohan looking down at you and wiping the tears from your face. "H-....how could you gohan...." You whispered out but he heard, he looked confused. "How could I what?" "D-don't play dumb Gohan!... I-i saw the texts!!" He looked even more confused. "Baby girl what texts? I don't have any texts except from my dad." He then pulls out his phone and hands it to you, you looked down at his phone and went into the texts and saw no trace of videls texts, you went into missed calls and saw no videl on there either. "Y-you deleted them!" His eyes widened at your sudden outburst. "Baby I really don't know what you're talking about, I deleted nothing on my phone!" He was so confused right now you could see it in his eyes that he really didn't know, you sighed and sobbed a little. "I-i came home from a night out with the group.... A-and I saw your phone when you weren't in your room studying like you said you were..... And I opened it and I saw texts from videl..." His expression changed from confused to shocked. "Baby girl.... I promise you, I never texted or called videl.... I swear..... You had a nightmare, I just woke you up from it." You saw the truth in his eyes, he was telling you the truth, after that you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. You two pulled away and he smiled at you sweetly. He had told you that his dad was out with (girlfriend name) and that they wouldn't be back for hours, and he was right because he made you scream his name for 12 hours straight.

Goten~

Everyday you were trying to get Goten to spend time with you, he was always busy with training and rather play games with trunks, you were in the middle of trying to talk to Goten while he played a game to spend time with you. "Goten, please can you maybe make more time for me?" "Uh-huh." Was all he replied with, everything you said he said uh huh, you looked at the controller by him and went to grab it only for him to stay your hand away from it. "Don't touch that (your name) trunks is coming over! Damn it you made me die!" he whined and pressed continue ignoring you were even there, after that your eyes were teary and you got up and walked away into his room where you stayed the remainder of the day not coming out. Soon it was late and he had to go to bed, you heard the door open and you sleepily looked up your eyes red and puffy to see Goten close his door and walk passed you when you smiled hoping he was coming to you, your eyes widened and you looked at him and saw him get in bed and hold a stuffed animal close to him where he closed his eyes and started sleep. you sniffled a bit and watched him laying your head back down on the desk and started crying silently, until you heard his voice. "(Your name)! Wake up!!!" You shot up awake and looked around with your cheeks having dried tears on them, you looked over at him and started crying again. "(Your name)? What's wrong angel?" he went to pull you in his arms but you backed away from him. "y-you never want to do anything with me! You always do stuff with trunks or you.... You completely forget about me!" You cried harder, and buried your face in your hands giving him the perfect opportunity to pull you to him gently and hold you. "I don't do anything with you? Angel I did all kind with you yesterday... Don't you remember? I took you to get ice cream, I watched your favorite movie with you, I played games with you." Your eyes widened in your hands slowly starting to remember. "you had a nightmare angel.... And I don't know why but I wouldn't do that to you, I don't know why you'd have a nightmare about me neglecting you like that..." He soothingly rubbed your back and kissed your head gently, you slowly uncovered your face and looked up at him, he smiled and wiped your eyes from the fresh tears and kissed you lovingly. And soon that loving kiss turned into hours of him making love to you, slowly and passionately showing you just how much you mean to him.