when he does something cute

Gohan~       After you and gohan met he's been spending more time with you then with videl. "Gohan, where are we going?" You ask him wondering where you guys going, he just keeps walking still gently holding your wrist. After what seemed like forever you guys finally got there, you look to see a house you get a confused expression then looked at gohan. "I_it's my home." He stuttered you thought it was cute the way he was blushing and looking down. After a moment of silence the front door swung open to reveal a man, he ran to us and giggled like child. "Hey gohan! Hey y/n....I see you finally brought her over, after all the bugging." He said making gohan's blush worse. "Y_yeah, s_so how are you and y/f/n." Gohan asked trying really hard to change the subject, goku grinned and looked at the doorway seeing y/f/n there waving. You saw her and smiled. "Hey f/n!!." You giggled as she yelled back before being pulled in by goten who was laughing, you looked at gohan and smiled at him before taking his hand a walking in. Once you guys got in goku ran in and slammed the door, he whispered to gohan about something so you went off looking around the house. "Gohan do something cute, girls love it!" He told gohan making him groan and then blush when he looked back at you, all gohan could do was nod and walk in your direction. After a while you were in his room helping him steady until you guys were finished and you started talking, before he went to take a shower, you went to his bed and found a stuffed dragon on his bed you smiled at it picking it up. "Awwwe, a cute little dragon." You said and hugged until it tugged away from you, you looked up and saw gohan dressed in nightwear and wet hair. "P_please don't touch this." He blushed and you awwe'd while he hugged the dragon blushing and adorable face with dripping wet hair, he walked off and you heard a blow dryer going then he came out and laid down on the bed snuggling his dragon. "well, i need to get home, it was really nice seeing you again gohan." you yawned and went to get up only to feel an arm wrap around your waist and pull you closer snuggling you and the stuffed dragon.

goten~       you guys were walking around until you came to a lake, you smiled at goten and watched him play in it, you giggled before he splashed you causing a splash war between you two. "goten your so cute!" you say making him blush making him even cuter, he got out and helped you. "i need new clothes!!" goten said looking at the soaking clothes, you started shivering and rubbed your arms, goten hugged you to warm you as he started walking. he then picked you up bridal style and kept you warm while running to his home, he suddenly stopped and you looked up to see a butterfly landed on his nose, you smiled seeing his eyes crossed looking at it and starts twitching his nose. you giggle when it flew away and he sneezed making the cutest face you've ever seen, after he shook his head he started running back home as fast as he could before you got sick.

trunks~         you guys were in a tree making a trap for goten and f/n, when you guys didn't see them you guys got curious and trunks dropped from the tree and hid behind a bush hearing giggling and screaming, he looked through it and saw goten and f/n splashing eachother, trunks sighed and started walking back. "we're going to have to put the trap u_AHHH!!" he yelled as he got caught in the trap, you carefully got down and laughed at trunks. "yeah hahaha very funny help me out of here." he said moving around you just kept laughing aggravating him more. "please help me." he pleaded and your eyes widened and looked at him, he never pleaded in a adorable voice before, you blushed and giggled starting to help him get out. after a while he was finally free and he looked at you with narrowed eyes and a small smile, you blushed worse at the cute face he made to get to you. he shook it off and laughed and started to walk you home while you were still blushing thinking about the face and that voice.

Future trunks~       you walked over to capsule corp and saw bulma come out of a room and sighed in irritation, before looking up and seeing you her expression changed and she smiled. "hello y/n! i didn't know you were coming over today." bulma said still smiling. "oh well i came here to give this back to trunks, when he came over last time he must've forgot to grab this." you said showing her some kind of walkie-talkie type thing. "oh i haven't seen that thing in years!" bulma said grabbing the other off a high shelf. "it's his old walkie-talkie he made when he was kid, we used to have fun conversation on these. i've missed these so much....i thought he threw it out." bulma said looking at them happily, you smiled before your head snapped to the doors opening revealing trunks with long hair in a ponytail. you blushed bright when he noticed you and his eyes went wide. "y/n i didn't know you were coming today. what are you doing here so earlie." "she was returning your old walkie-talkie you forgot." after bulma said that his face went red. "what!?" he said shocked and grabbed the walkie-talkie from bulma and hid it behind his back. "w_well ahhh, thank you y/n i'll put it up now." he said earning a chuckle from his mother. "trunks don't be embarressed she likes you being cute." bulma winked causing you both to blush now, you were about to leave saying bye to balma but before you could trunks offered to walk you. you nodded and smiled you guys started walking and you giggled seeing him holding the walkie-talkie.

vegeta~        you were watching movies with veggie XD  and you were giggling because everytime you called him veggie he blushed and growled,  you kept doing until he pulled you to his chest causing you to squeak. "i don't like being called veggie c/n/n."         (c/n/n ~ cute nickname)           you blushed and stayed there until the heat went down. "veggie let me up please." you pleaded but he didn't let you up, you started squirming trying to get out of his grip. "please let me up." just then your hand ran over hard stomach making him laugh and twitch. "ohhhh your ticklish huh." you said teasing as you start tickling him, he laughed until he squeaked making you stop and look at him in silence for a moment. you awwe'd loudly making him blush you giggled and layed your head back on his chest watching the movie again, he blushed and slowly wrapped his arms around you still blushing madly.