when you try on his clothes

trunks~                  you were sitting at the end of trunks's bed watching him change into his green outfit. (/:/)                 He turned around and smiled at you and kissed your cheek before walking out to go train. while he was gone you had an idea and saw his other outfit laying on his chair. You grinned and ran over and grabbed it and changed into it. You went to the mirror and looked at yourself and smiled posing. You then jumped when you saw trunks behind you smirking. "This is just funny."  You glared at him when he spun you around to face him. "You look so cute in that." He said causing you to blush. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that." You said before he kissed you. When he pulled away he chuckled seeing you blush worse. You hit his arm playfully as he laughed at you blushing. He kissed you one last time when he stopped laughing before leaving to train with his father. You stood there blushing and thinking about the kisses he gave you.

Ssj4 goku~.                 (He doesn't wear a shirt sooo XDd.).              You were waiting for goku to get back.   He went to go out with goten.     So while you waited you you got an idea to wear his clothes.     You ran into yours and his room and looked through the closet.      You found his bright yellow with the blue band.     (/:/).        You laughed and put it on with no shirt.     You looked at yourself in the mirror and giggled seeing how baggy the pants were on you.      You were being silly until two hands grabbed your covered breasts making you gasp.       You blushed hard and saw goku in the mirror.       "G_goku?!."     You said shocked.     "I didn't know you did this while i'm gone."      He said smirking big letting go of your breasts.   He turned you around and kissed you sweetly before walking out.     You stood there blushing and covering your breasts thinking about what he'll do later.