When he wants to cuddle

Goten~.            You were outside playing with trunks.      While you guys were taking a break trunks was on top  of a tree getting you two fruit.     But you started to hear someone call for you it sounded like goten.    So you told trunks to save your fruit for you while you went into the house only to hear goten call for you again.     You walked into his bedroom to see him waiting for you laying on the bed.      "I want to cuddle sweetie."      He said with big eyes.     You couldn't resist that face so you crawl in bed with him.   He pulled you close to him and kissed you rubbing your head.     You smiled when he pulled away and laid there enjoying the warmth he gave you.    

Android 17~.            You were in the shower and washed yourself.    But when you got out you heard somebody call your name.  You put your towel on and walked out going into the bedroom to see seventeen laying there.     He opened his eye and looked at you smirking.   "Well someone is looking really good tonight." He said eyeing you making you blush.   "What did you want seventeen?." You asked hoping to take his mind off what it was he was thinking about.    He looked up at your face and motioned for you to came here.   You got on the bed and wrapped his arm around you and kissed your neck softly.    You smiled and moved closer to him so your lips connected.    When he pulled away he rubbed your back while you went to sleep slowly.