when he's excited

(special characters)       ssj3 goku~           you were watching goku train with goten and gohan while he was ssj3. you smiled at them but mainly watchec goku he was so hot with long golden hair and that mean look he had on. you were so lost in your thought of goku that you didn't notice the two boys run into the house and goku walk over to you. but you were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when lips connected to yours. your eyes widened as you saw it was goku still in his form. it felt really good the power coming from his body made you tingle. you kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck as his hands landed on your covered breasts. just the touch made you moan. the power from his hands made your breasts tingle and made you moan louder. "we have ten minutes before our breaks over.....and i have something in mind for you." he said with a smirk. the look he gave only turned you on more. you nodded and he picked you up and flew up really high into a tree so you wouldn't be seen. at this moment you knew this sunset would be very good.

broly~           (my man :,3)     XD                 you were told to do the dishes by paragus since broly like a clean house which shocked you to no end. because when he turns he always makes the biggest mess. you obeyed and started doing dishes for broly. you were humming quietly as you were almost done. but you ended up dropping a plate but not breaking it in the sink when you felt two really big arms wrap around your waist. (not that big  i overexaggerated)        you look up behind you and saw broly looking down at you smiling with half lidded eyes and messy hair. you blushed pink and looked down quickly but you were shockec more when your pants were taken off. "b_broly!." you say loudly reaching for them only to be turned around and kissed while his fingers played with your area. you moan in the kiss loudly becoming alittle wet. at this moment you knew today would be very good.