when you meet

goku~        you were outside enjoying the fresh warm air while watching the sun slowly set, as you sat on the grass near the ocean, the calming waves relaxing you until you heard a giant crash and a tree fell down. you looked behind you to see a man and a teen fighting, you looked shocked and wide eyed as they fought while flying, the man stopped and wiped his forehead and turned back to see a young girl, he looked at you and started flying down to you with the teen following him. he landed on the ground and looked you with a giant grin, while the other smiled at you you smiled back at both of them while moving your h/l h/c   (hair length and hair color)    out of your face. the man suddenly got a slight pink blush along his cheeks while teen looked at him suspicious. his face went back to normal, "ummm. heh i'm goku and this is my son gohan!" he said grinning bigger, you giggled and blushed but you hid it so they couldn't see it. you stared at him for a moment before you blushed more and spoke up, "oh, i um....have to go, b_but i'll be back here if you guys want to hang...out or.......s_something" you stuttered a little, gohan covered his mouth and slightly giggled at how cute you were, goku blushed and grinned nodding quickly. you giggled and blushed as well as you go to walk off. "you so have a thing for her dad!" gohan said while laughing, goku blushed and looked at gohan before flying off to train again.                                                                                                       

gohan~     you were exploring the ocean when swam to the shore and saw a girl sitting there on the grass watching the sky, you smiled but you both heard a crash before seeing a tree fall, you both looked up to see two figures flying fighting. until they stopped and came down to the girl on the grass, you watched them talk and then watched her leave, you then saw the man fly away but the teen just stared at you kinda blushing. the man turned around and looked at the teen before seeing me and grinning. "GOHAN JUST TALK TO HER!!" he called to him causing me and him to blush, he flew out and flew to you and helped you out of the water, you both blush you were still in your swimming suit. he set you on land and you rubbed your arm slightly, "u_ummm.......w_well i a_am gohan, that up there i_is my dad g_goku" you blush worse and giggle at his cute stutter, he bowed slightly to you smiling sweetly you smiled back at him and saw it was getting darker and colder outside. you shivered and looked at him "i_i'm y/n l/n" you stuttered slightly and he looked at you shivering, "i_i'll take you home if you w_want" he said to you, you blushed and nodded he then picked you up and flew up holding you. "D_DAD I'LL BE BACK" he said to his dad blushing badly, goku nodded grinning at him then he gave him a thumbs up before gohan flew away with both of you blushing badly.       

goten~        you were outside playing with your toys and stuffed animals, while you were playing you didn't notice that there was someone sneaking up behind you, he jumped out and scared you so bad you jumped back and screamed. he looked at you while laughing, you pout but then you saw your friend sneak up behind him and scare him badly, he jumped into the tree you and f/n laughed at him while you saw a purple haired boy laughing as well. he came back down from the tree right in front of you facing you, you looked up and got up he was tall, you smile at him sweetly making him blush. "hi i_i'm goten!. and that's trunks" he said pointing the purple haired boy, your friend looked at him and smiled, "hi!, i'm y/n and that's f/n" you said cutely making him blush again, trunks smiled back at your friend and she looked away blushing. you looked at her and giggled making her blush harder, "w_well if your not doing anything tomorrow wanna come back here again and play?" he stuttered a little, you thought for a second before quickly nodding while grinning. he grinned as well before someone called for you, "oh! dinners ready! cmon f/n i'm starving!" she looked at you and nodded, she took one more look at trunks and you giggled, she quickly looked back at you blushing and raced you to the house. goten and trunks flew up and raced eachother back to their home.

trunks~           you were watching your friend play, until you saw a boy sneaking up on her, you quickly got an idea and hid somewhere, he jumped out at her making her scream and jump back. you laughed quietly as you snuck up on him while he was laughing, then you jumped out at him causing him to jump into a tree and scream slightly, you both laughed at him. until you noticed a purple haired boy laughing with you guys, he jumped out of the tree landing in front of your friend, "h_hi!, i_i'm goten!, and that's trunks!" he said as the purple haired boy looked at you, "hi!, i'm f/n and that's y/n" your friend said pointing at you, you didn't notice and smiled at trunks, he smiled back making you blush and look away quickly, you then heard f/n giggling at you and made you blush worse. you went to say something until you heard someone call your friends name, "o_oh!, dinners ready!. cmon y/n i'm starving!" she said as she looked back at you, you nodded and took one last look at trunks before racing f/n home.

future trunks~          you were inside your house reading a story, until you heard a giant crash you jumped and looked behind you outside the window. and saw a man with purple hair fighting something, that didn't look human. soon the fight got closer to your house and you screamed causing the thing to look down, and grin it kicked the man away and flew down straight through your door. it looked at you coming closer, you tried to make a run for it when it was far enough away from the door, but it caught you and held you there putting it's claw up to your neck. just then the man came in and saw this he growled as the thing laughed about to cut your neck open, but he suddenly teleported behind him grabbing it and pulling it away from you, and killed it he then looked at you scanning your body to see if you were hurt. you saw this and blushed a deep red, he chuckled. "my name is trunks. and sorry about this" he said with a slight blush and laughed a little, you snapped out of your daze and smiled sweetly at him. "i_i'm y/n" you stuttered as you continued to look at him, he smiled and grabbed the body. "sorry i can't stay. but if you ever need help please contact me" he said tossing a weird device to you, you caught it and blushed nodding. you heard him chuckle again before he flew out.                     ( a/n sorry if this sucked, and if you want me to. i can put in a new character also requests are open! so you know.........yea)