what he does when your in bed~ gohan

You were playing games with Gohan until you started letting out little yawns, he looked over at you and smiled sweetly pausing the game. "You know if your tired, we can play this tomorrow." You looked over at him and smiled before nodding tiredly, he picked you up bridal style in took you over to the bed and laid you down pulling the covers on you. You smiled at him as he kissed your forehead. "I'll be up in a minute baby." He gave you one last kiss to the cheek and walked out of his room turning off the light for you and went down stairs, you snuggled into the covers and smiled more. After a few seconds you heard Goten giggling and you heard Gohan laughing, you got curious and got up out of bed to go see what's going on. You walked down stairs and saw Gohan and Goten as your eyes widened. 

You saw Gohan dancing with goten, they were both laughing and dancing to the music of a commercial that cane on t

You saw Gohan dancing with goten, they were both laughing and dancing to the music of a commercial that cane on t.v, you giggled quietly and let them dance for a little longer. When it ended they laughed and turned around, gohans eyes went wide when he saw you there giggling. "That was...something." you said giggling, Gohan blushed pure red and let out a nervous laugh, Goten laughed and walked away into the kitchen as Gohan stood there embarrassed. "You two are so silly." You said causing him to laugh again, he made his way over to you and wrapped an arm around you picking you up and takes you upstairs. "You should see my dad dance, he's better" he laughed harder while he put you to bed and kissed your head before getting in with you. "I love you Gohan" he smiled and pulled you close "I love you too baby".