Valentine's special 2

Gohan~

Valentine's isn't that far away, and with that being said you've been getting presents from Gohan, everyday a new present up until the big day finally gets here. You're thinking about how lucky you are to have someone as sweet and as caring as Gohan, everyday a different present, when it first started, you got a necklace, a beautiful silver necklace with one side of the heart, The other was on Gohan's necklace. and yesterday you got a (insert favorite animal, can be any age) and it was absolutely adorable. And today, you got a very expensive you got a heart, made of crystal glass, and it was put carefully in your room sitting there for you to see, everyday. You were so happy but at the same time, you were wondering where he got the money for all of this, you were wanting to ask him but Everytime you tried, he handed you a present making you forget about the question. Well, today after you woke up, you were getting ready to go over to his house, for that very special surprise he told you about. You didn't know what it was, all he said was "it's a surprise." you kept wondering what it was as you were getting ready. You turned off the bathroom light after you got done, making sure your hair was alright (and possible makeup, if you like makeup) after doing that you got to the front door about go out, but you heard pattering on the window, you looked outside of the window and saw it was lightly raining. You got a bit upset, not wanting to go into the rain, but your thoughts were soon disturbed by a soft knock at your door. you looked at the door since the window wasn't too far away from the door. You stretched your arm out and unlocked the door, wrapping your fingers around the door knob, you turned it cracking the door open a little and peeking out. You saw Gohan standing there on your porch, you could see rain drops behind him and water falling off of the roof, the roof covering the porch from above kept the rain from soaking him any further. The smell in the air outside from the rain, made everything smell clean. The clouds were a light gray. the slight wind outside making the tree's sway slightly, as well as blowing the cleansed scent straight towards you both. Gohan stood on the porch, his hair a little damp, making his one long bang that once hung there, was now sticking to his face. His clothes a darker shade of color, due to being wet. He saw the door crack open and saw you peeking out at him, the smile that stretched across his face was enough to make your heart skip. You opened to door more and grabbed onto his wet shirt, his face was confused before you pulled him into the warm and dry house. You closed the door and locked it again, before turning around and looking up at him. "Why'd you walk all the way here, in the rain!?" You exclaimed. Gohan just smiled again as he lifted his arm, putting his hand on top of his hair to feel how wet it was. "Because, I knew you wouldn't want to walk to my house in the rain. So I walked over to yours." You swear, the things he does for you, risking coming down sick so you wouldn't have to walk out in the rain. You shook your head a little, grabbing his hand gently and leading him over to the bathroom. You let go of his hand walking into the bathroom, you turned on the light and opened the cabinet, getting out a a towel. You closed the cabinet doors and walked out turning off the light, you unfolded the towel and threw it up on his head. You heard him chuckle a little, as his hands reached up and started to move the towel back and forth on his head. After removing the towel, his hair was everywhere. His bang was hanging down, with strands sticking out of it. Small pieces of hair were hanging a tiny bit in front of his forehead, and the rest looked like he had just gotten up from bed. You felt a blush sneak it's way onto your cheeks. He put the towel down and looked at you. "So. Ready for that surprise?" He asked you as he walked over to the front door. You looked at him confused as you nodded slowly, earning a chuckle from him. before you could ask what surprise, you heard a knock at the front door again. You saw Gohan unlock and open the door, revealing Bulma holding a large Valentine's wrapped box. She held an umbrella but it was closed, the roof above the porch was shielding her away from the rain. "Be careful, alright? It's hot. And try not to scare her away Gohan." She laughed a bit as she handing Gohan the box with both hands. "Happy Valentine's you two." She said as Gohan took the box. "Happy Valentine's Bulma, and thank you." Gohan smiled holding the box with both hands. Is it really that heavy? I wonder what's in it. You thought to yourself. "Don't mention it, it's the least I could do. Now go on and enjoy it." Bulma said before turning around, she opened her umbrella back up and started walking back to her car. Gohan closed the door gently with his foot, he then started walking to the kitchen through the hallway. "Do you need help Gohan?" You were about to follow, but he stopped by his shaking his head. "No, I've got it, you just sit down and relax. I'll be back in a minute with your surprise." With that he disappeared into the hallway. You sat down on the couch wondering what was in that box, but your questions would soon be answered. After about a minute he came back as promised, but he came back with two plates. He got to the table and set your plate down in front of you. You looked down at it surprised to see, stuffed chicken in boursin and mozzarella cheese. It did look delicious, and smelt delicious too. You looked over at Gohan who had sat down next to you, he put his plate on the table and put down a bowl with chocolate covered strawberries, and cherries. You knew on Valentine's day, people liked to get chocolate covered strawberries, or any kind of finger food to feed to each other. You blushed at this thought. You looked back down at your plate, slowly picking up the knife and fork he had set on your plate for you. You cut off a piece and placed it in your mouth. You were in love with it already. You didn't know Bulma was this good of a cook. You looked over at Gohan who was eating neatly, unlike Goku. "I'm sorry. I would've cooked it myself. But I, I don't know how." He looked embarrassed at the fact that he didn't know how to cook. You smiled and leaned in placing a small, and loving kiss onto his cheek. You pulled back and saw the blush on his cheeks. "It's alright. I'm just glad I got to spend Valentine's day with you. Even if you didn't cook this, that and all the presents you gave me. It's the thought that counts." He smiled, taking another bite of his food. Later you two were cuddled on the couch, watching comedy, romance movies while you two fed chocolate covered strawberries and cherries to each other. You are truly lucky, to have someone like Gohan.