When he wants to cuddle

Trunks~.            You were busy helping bulma with dishes until you heard trunks call for you.     You looked back and proceeded to help bulma.    You looked back again when he called again.   "Trunks i can't i'm helping your mother!!." You yell back.     "Come here!!!."    He just kept calling for you making you sigh and put down the plate.    "I'm sorry bulma." You apologized.   "It's fine dear.   Trunks has been needy lately." She laughed and continued washing dishes.   You smiled and walked out into the other room to see cartoons on the t.v and trunks laying on the couch laughing when the rabbit ran into the tree.   (Bugs bunny cartoon XD).       You smiled trying not to giggle and snuck up on him.   When he saw you his eyes widened and he turned off the cartoon making you laugh.    He laughed embarrassed then he pulled you down with him and kept ahold of you. "Trunks!." You giggled trying to get away.   "I wanna cuddle y/n!!." He whined and held onto you tighter.   "O-okay trunks!    Just let me breathe!." You said and he loosened his grip on you and kissed you.    When he pulled away he nuzzled your cheek making you giggle.  

Vegeta~.          You were playing a game with trunks when you heard vegeta call for you.  You looked back and shrugged resuming the game you paused the game when you heard if again then resumed your game again.   You two were now on the last level and vegeta was getting very impatient.   You were about to beat the game but you felt someone grab the back of your shirt.   You gasp and pause the game on time and dropped the controller.   You looked back and vegeta was dragging you into the bedroom.   "Dad!!!." Trunks yelled.   "Sorry kid but i'm tired of waiting.  Go kiss that girl you like!!."  Vegeta yelled back and trunks looked down mad and blushing.  You crossed your arms and glared at vegeta when he laid you on the bed.  "What the prince feels like cuddling.  And i will." He said getting in bed with you and pulled you closer to him and kissed you.  He pulled away and watched as you fell asleep while he rubbed your back.