when he does something cute

android 16~           you were daydreaming about that man you met two days ago, you didn't know why but you thought he was handsome. anyway while you were daydreaming somebody walked in making you gasp and snap out of it, you looked at the door hoping it would be the tall man but you saw a little kid. "hello miss! my mommy's sad and i want to cheer her up. do you have a red dress with silver ribbons on it annnd.............icy blue things that hang onto her shoulder but go past her arms a bit." your mouth was cracked open a bit before you went into the back and found one, you brought it back and his lit up as he smiled and giggled happily. "that'll be two-fifty." you said and the kid handed you the money and you boxed it up and handed it to him. "thank you so much miss!" he ran out of the store giggling the entire way. you smiled and put the money in the register before going back to daydreaming again, your daydream was cut off shorter this time you sighed and looked up to see a tall man. it was the same man you saw two days ago. "16!" you cheered happily before running from behind the counter and hugging him, he smiled and blushed a little. "anyway, i can't walk with you right now i'm not off work until.........nine-o-clock tonight." you said sadly seeing it was six fifty-five you sighed and hugged him until another costumer came in, you jumped back behind the counter and waited for them to look, but instead it was your other friend that worked there that fills in on your days off. "f/n what are you doing here!?" you said in shock she smirked. "oh well, your tall boyfriend told me that you guys were going to do stuff today, so you needed a day off to be with him." she told before scooting out from behind the counter and took over. "have fun you too, and i mean it." she winked and laughed before going to back room and getting dresses and hanging them up, you looked up at sixteen and blushed heavily. "w_well, we better get going, if we're going to enjoy the day." you said as you grabbed his hand and walked out, as you were walking you felt 16 pick you up. you squeaked causing him to giggle slightly, you blushed more and aww'd at him. "that was so cute sixteen." you said hugging him, he blushed more as he continued to walk down the sidewalk.

frieza~       after that day you saw that weird lizard or thingy, he's been coming over and spending time with you, even tho he was an ass sometimes.......or maybe all the time, you still loved him. so today you were sneezing on the verge of coming down sick when frieza came over he gave you medicine and did nice things for you, he cooked you something hot to eat to sooth the sore throat. you were wondering how he knew to do all this. "frieza, why are you so good at taking care of sick people?" you asked while he was doing the dishes and grumbling to himself. "i watched my father when i was young and when my big brother was sick." he said not looking away from the sink, which bothered you, you wanted him to look at you. "am i ugly when i'm sick?" you asked him and it made his tail twitch. "........no...." he paused still not looking away. "why take a long pause then." you said rather hurt and it made his tail twitch more. "your not ugly!" he said annoyed as he started drying the dishes and putting them up, you watched his tail as it swayed and sometimes twitched, and it gave you an idea. you carefully got up and snuck behind and grabbed his tail suprising him, it caused him to squeak and pull it away from you blushing madly. "that was so cute!!!" you yelled after you paused and stared at him. "it wasn't cute!!" he yelled obviously embarressed as heck now, but you kept giggling until he sighed in defeat and started doing the dishes again, you stopped giggling and deciding to help him. so you got beside him and started drying the dishes for him, as you were doing them you felt something wrap around your waist. you looked down and blushed seeing it was his tail.