the wedding: goku~

Ever since he proposed to you after a talk with Bulma not knowing what proposing was, or what a wedding was, which baffled bulma to no end considering before chichi lest him, he was married. But bulma took care of setting up the wedding, and sending out invitations, while Gohan, vegeta, and 17 were getting goku ready, android 21 was getting the food ready with buu. Meanwhile 18, 16, and Mai was helping you with your makeup, dress and your hair. "Thank you for all of this." You tell them, as 16 was making sure the dress perfect, 18 smiled as she was doing your hair. "Couldn't exactly miss it, especially since you're marrying that childish bafoon. He thought it was food, he was married before and still had no idea what a wedding was, or proposing." Mai was currently doing your makeup as you tried not to laugh at what 18 had just said. "Yeah, he thinks everything is food." Mai spoke up as she applied your eye shadow of your favorite color. "I just hope they're not in there fighting, since he annoys vegeta alot." 18 said as she got the last of your hair to cooperate. Meanwhile with the boys, things were going relatively calm. "You idiot, how do you not know what a wedding is!? You were married you moron!" All goku do was giggle at vegeta's outburst. "He just thinks everything is food, when you have as much love and passion for something like my father, you tend to hope everything is that one thing." Gohan defended his father as he fixed his dad's suit and made sure his hair was alright. Later everything was set, the guests had all arrived, 21 and buu got the cake out and the dinner that would be served. Everyone showed up, beerus was on a seat eating some of the food already, as well as who's sitting next to him. "Food is delicious!" Whis exclaimed as he ate along side beerus. Vegeta was standing next to alter being goku's best man, Gohan standing next to vegeta as well as 17. Pan was the flower girl, goten was the ring bearer. 18 was the brides maid, Mai standing next to her and 16 of course being the priest. Soon Yamcha started playing the piano as you were being walked out by tien. You smile as you see goku with a happy smile as he watched you. You reached the alter and tien went over and sat down to watch the wedding, pan had laid out flower petals for your arrival. "We are gathered here today, to celebrate two souls that had wandered the earth, and found their other half. We are here to watch to binding of these two souls. Do you (your name) take goku to be your husband?" You nodded. "I do." "And you do you goku take (your name) to be your wife?" "Yes!" Goku exclaimed excitedly. You couldn't help but giggle at that. Goten ran over to give the rings. Putting gokus ring on his hand and him putting yours on your hand. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." 16 smiled watching you, goku quickly grabbed your hips and kissed you passionately, which surprised even you, you kissed back and as you heard cheers erupt. Meanwhile bulma walked up to vegeta as he was trying to hide his face. "Awwwwe is the prince of all Sayains crying?" She cooed to him. "Shut up, woman." His voice came put wavered as he continued trying to hide it. Bulma wrapped her arms around him in a soft hug rubbing his back gently. What was surprising, he hugged back. Once the kiss broke goku picked you up and spun you around. Laughing as you giggled. Once he put you down he took you to the cake, and started bouncing. "Please.... pleeeeaaasssee." Unable to help the laugh that came from you you picked up the knife, and cut the cake with goku. "Anyone want a piece?" You called out and Once you looked up beerus and whis were already standing there watching the cake. You shook your head laughing some more before handing everyone their plates of cake. After eating, you were slow dancing with goku as the music played. Bulma and vegeta also on the floor slow dancing. As well as the twins leaning against each other as they sat watching you two. Goku held you close as he rocked you back and fourth on the floor. "I promise I will take care of you.... I promise." You heard him whisper to you. You smile resting your head on his chest as you two danced. 

(The honeymoon is a lemon)