you have a nightmare

Goku~

You were brushing your teeth while Goku was waiting for you in bed, he laid there smiling and watching the bathroom. Once you were done you walked out in his favorite night gown and giggled softly as he looked at you shocked, he blushed red and stared at you while you made your way to your side of the bed. After you got in bed he quickly rolled over and started attacking you with kisses making you squeal and giggle, he kept doing this as he hand trailed up your gown and caressed your thigh gently. You blushed at this and tried to get him to stop. "G-goku, come on I need sleep tonight." However your protest was ignored and he kept trailing his hand up your gown and you squealed when he picked your legs up and threw them over his shoulder, it wasn't until you looked up that you saw it wasn't Goku anymore, it was turles and he was grinning down at you evily. You screamed and tried to get away but he held you there, he reached to tear your gown off but before he could you heard goku's voice. "(Your name?) Wake up baby." after that your eyes shoot open and look at Goku with tears in your eyes. "It was just a nightmare sweet heart." He hugged you tightly and you buried your face in his chest. "G-goku...... Y-...you turned into turles...... A-and....h-...he was trying to pull my gown off." Goku looked shocked at what he heard you tell him, but the shock went away when he smiled softly and rubbed your head. "I will never let turles anywhere near you baby... I promise." He kissed your head gently and kept rubbing it, later he made you your favorite meal and he took out to the park, after you guys got home goku took you in the bedroom and you comepletly forgot about the nightmare. But everyone in your neighborhood will remember the name Goku as they are woken up by the screaming sound of his name being screamed.

Vegeta~

after some time you finally had enough time to relax, helping bulma with building and helping trunks play his games, and helping Goten train and even coming over to help Gohan with study's, the day had been tiring. All you wanted to do was do nothing but sit down and read, or watch t.v, or even play games. But no Vegeta had came in upset, mumbling how kakarot won again, and mumbling how he will be able to beat him. You thought it was kind of amusing but you being the loving girlfriend you are, you had to cheer him up, you got up off of the couch and followed Vegeta into the other room and you snuck up behind him and wrapped your arms around him gently. You heard him grunt which made you smile, but your smile soon faded. "what do you want woman?" Vegeta questioned in a kind of harsh tone, a tone that made you flinch. "I came in here to cheer you up." you heard him scoff and pushed you off of him, you looked at him hurt once you regained balance after almost falling over on the hard floor. "Vegeta! That was really rude!" You crossed your arms clearly upset, you saw him look back at you and the glare he gave you made you shiver and made you afraid. "who are you to yell at the prince of all saiyans? a mere woman who is afraid of just a glare?! if you want something to fear I'll give you something to fear!" After that you felt a harsh contact on your cheek, and you fell to the floor holding your now blazing red cheek as tears well up in your eyes, you looked up and saw Vegeta coming toward you and you started backing away until you heard his voice. "Wake up woman!" After that you shot up and looked around your bedroom with tears rolling down your cheeks, you looked over and saw Vegeta and he started reaching for you to wipe your tears but you flinched. Vegeta looked at you confused before he quickly grabbed you so you couldn't flinch away and brought you close to him. "n-no don't hurt me please!" You cry but all you feel is Vegeta hold you gently, you feel him rub your back gently and you slowly looked up at him. "I'm not going to hurt you.... Why would you think I would lay a hand on you?" His voice was soft, so soft it made you shudder. "Y-you hit me..... I-i was cheer you up.... From losing against Goku again.... A-and you hit me." You sobbed out and buried your face in his neck sobbing, you feel his hand on your head rubbing it gently holding your face into his neck gently. "You should know better than that woman.... I would never lay a hand on you!.....you should know that baby..." He kept holding you until you calmed down, and after you calmed down you got the best present of your life, you were surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops from how loud he made you scream his name.