when they have have a nightmare

Goku:

Being with goku for so long, you noticed he never really had nightmares. Until tonight. You were both in bed and goku was fast asleep, mumbling and snoring as he always did. Smiling to yourself you closed your eyes to sleep. But right as you did you heard him go quiet for several minutes. Opening your eyes you looked at him and saw his face turned serious. You watched for a few slowly leaning up on your elbow. That's when he screamed and you felt wind rush passed you as he suddenly became super saiyan. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" your eyes widen, panic filled your body as you didn't know how to wake him up, not wanting to be hit through a wall. You did the only thing you could think right now and said his name in a soft tone, hoping he would hear it. You saw him visibly calm down but it wasn't enough to snap him out of it. You took a deep breath and slowly placed your hand on his chest, hoping he wouldn't attack. You were surprised when his hair went black again and smile plastered across his face. His hand coming up to rest on yours. "Y/n." He mumbled in his sleep. You smiled at this feeling your heart flutter a little. Laying back down with your hand still rested upon his chest, you fell into a deep sleep. Maybe he'll remember the nightmare to talk about with you. But knowing goku, most likely not.

Vegeta:

You were doing your nightly routine before bed, vegeta was already laying in bed. "Hurry up, woman. What could you possibly need to do before sleep?" You rolled your eyes and peeked out of the bathroom at him. "I like to be comfortable in bed, and I like my hair being brushed out and pretty, so I'm not dealing with knots from he'll when I wake up." You moved back into the bathroom and chuckled hearing him mutter a little under his breath. When you were done you walked into your shared bedroom and saw him asleep already. Getting in bed you did what you would always do and kissed his forehead goodnight before laying down yourself. It was maybe a few minutes before you felt the rock begin to move. You groaned a little and looked at vegeta and saw he was tossing and turning in bed. You saw him grip the bed sheets at he clenched his teeth. You watched him as he began powering up, you knew if you didn't stop it he would wake up trunks. "Vegeta, hey." You said softly and placed one hand in his hair, while the other rubbed his chest. Your hand raising and falling rapidly with his breath. He growled a little, but you kept on. "Vegeta. It's me." After that he calmed down. Right before he woke up you heard him mumble. "My queen." He looked at you and saw your cheeks were a little red and you had a loving smile on your face. He raised an eyebrow at you as he noticed your hands. "I love you vegeta." You pecked his lips and laid your head on his chest. He was quiet for a few moments, trying to play off the nightmare he just had. You feel his hand rest on your lower back. But this time he pushed you closer to him and his other arm wrapped around you protectively. Before falling asleep you heard him quietly mumble. "I.......I love you too........my queen."

Gohan:

You were over at his house sitting on his bed while he got ready for sleep. Coming out of the bathroom wearing his pajamas he ran and jumped on the bed, making you giggle and the bed bounce. He chuckled and laid back on his pillow as you laid your head on his chest. He rubbed your back gently as you talked for a bit. He turned off the light after you yawned. "Get some sleep. You need it." Smiling you looked up at him and kissed his cheek goodnight. "Don't stay up again all day." He nods and kisses your nose. "I won't, I promise." Laying back down you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep. After a while of sleep, you woke up to the sound of panting. Leaning up and rubbing your eyes you turned the light on, your half open eyes widened seeing Gohan covered in sweat in the middle of a nightmare. "Gohan." You said but he reached out and tried to grab you. Quickly dodging him you get up from bed feeling a little scared. Until you heard his voice waver. "Y/n....c-come back..... d-don't leave me." Your heart sank hearing that from your strong and smart saiyan. Slowly climbing back onto the bed you grabbed his hand that was reaching out. "I'm here gohan." You saw him calm down and his face relaxed. Knowing the nightmare had gone away you laid your head back on his chest still holding his hand. You pressed a kiss to his chest as he slept peacefully once again.