they hurt you

Frieza~

Today you had bought frieza a present, you've been saving up by working\etc, you had gotten up enough to buy him that expensive $1000 dollar real silver and gold necklace. It was a necklace that had a galaxy on it and it was painted like the Galaxy but the chain was the solar system and it was painted silver and gold. You had gotten back to base where frieza spent most of his time getting his army into shape and planning his next attack, you however walked in at a bad time. Frieza was fuming that his army had once again failed to retrieve the dragon balls like he ordered, but you being you, you thought you could cheer him up with your present. "Frieza, I got you surprise.... I'm sure it'll make you feel better." You smiled as you made your way to him, he was standing next to his control panel with his back facing you, you could see his tail swaying from the anger. "Not right now y

, I'm under alot of stress." He said as Sweetly as he could, Even tho he was angtpry he still didn't want to hurt you, but you being determined to give him the Present you got closer to him and put your hand on his shoulder. "Please frieza.... I want to make you feel better, and i-.....I finally was able to afford it." He sighed and clenched his fists before groaning. "Y

! When I tell you to leave me alone or give you the hint to leave me alone, I expect you to leave me alone! I don't care about the stupid present and I don't care how much it was, I am trying to do something and you're getting in the way!" After his little snap he heard you sniff and his eyes widened a little knowing that he had done something very very bad, he regretted it instantly upon looking at you and seeing the tears flowing down your face. He reached out very slowly but before he could touch you, you dropped the box and run out crying. He sighed once again and looked down at the box seeing the Present had fallen out when you dropped it, he slowly picked up the necklace with his tail and stared at it. "What have I done....."

(To be continued)

Bardock~

Ever since you found bardock you fell head over hills in love with the Saiyan, one day you thought you would surprise him by making him a home made present. What you made was (item of your choosing) and you loved it and you were sure he was going to lose it as well, however bardock was a little irritated today and was sitting in a circle with the Saiyan warriors. after a little adjustments to your present you decided you would give it to him today, considering it took you months to make and took forever to find the items you needed for it, you quickly ran out to go find bardock happy and hiding the present in the homemade (favorite color) (homemade favorite ribbon) box. A few minutes passed and you finally found him sitting around by a fire, he was just staring at it which told you he wasn't in a happy mood today. You slowly approach him and sit down next to him and you put your hand on his shoulder. "Bardock..... I have a present for you." He grunts in response, not looking up at you which hurt a bit. You slowly opened the box with a sigh and took out your (item) and held it in front of him, he looked at it and grunted again reverting his eyes back to the fire. You clearly hurt by his actions, you drop the box and the Present and they tumble into the fire, but bardock didn't try to save them. And with that you got up quickly and when he tried to grab you and hit his hand away tears rolling down your face and ran away. One of the warriors quickly got the (item) out of the fire saving it before it was ruined, bardock sat there and sighed loudly and rubbed his head. "Why am I a fucking  idiot!"

(To be continued)