he suprises you

Goku~

You were out shopping with Gohan and Goten, those two wanted every kind of food they spotted. By the time you got to the counter the cart was so full, the food was a big pile looking like a tower. After you guys paid for it all they helped you to put everything in the car, which you were relieved when all of it fit in there. After that you all got in the car and buckled up as you started the car. "I can't wait to go home, and eat!!!!." Goten yelled excitedly as Gohan practically was bouncing in his seat, you giggled at the two brothers as you began to back out of the parking space. As you were driving home the two decided to start play fighting, Goten was throwing imaginary fire balls at Gohan, while gohan was throwing imaginary ice balls. You smiled happily watching them out of the corner of your eye. When you got home, you didn't even have time to help them out with the groceries, all the food and stuff was already put up in the house right as you pulled in. "Wow.......that was fast." You mumbled to yourself, unbuckling your seat belt and getting out of the car and walking into the house. You looked around to see Gohan and Goten on the couch watching cartoons, while Goku was no where to be found. "Huh.  That's weird." You mumbled again to yourself as you walked into the kitchen to prepare dinner for Gohan and Goten and Goku, but it seemed he was no where around. You shrugged it off thinking he was with roshi as you started cutting up vegetables and raw meat for stew and salad, you started humming your f\s (f\s - favorite song) as you put the chopped contents into a big pan of water and put it on the stove turning it on, as you waited for that to boil you proceeded to work on the salad. You smiled to yourself hearing the boys in there shouting and playing with each other, until you heard goku's voice. "Whoa!   Guys calm down I just got in!." He said giggling and you pictured him in your head, him rubbing the back of his head like he always does when he giggles. You were so happy that he was back but you couldn't leave the kitchen with the food still on, so you put the chopped vegetables in the bowl and began mixing them up, until you felt hands on your waist. "That smells really good." He kissed your cheek and hugged you from behind smiling brightly, you leaned against him still stirring the salad. "Where were you?, Your usually here earlier to get food." After the salad was done you put down the wooden spoon and turned around snuggling into him. "I got stopped. I had to do something." You looked up at him confused.       ~to be continued~

Vegeta~

Today was a beautiful day, it was currently sunset outside and trunks was playing outside. You smiled watching him out the window as you began thinking where Vegeta was, he's usually home early. You sighed and shrugged it off thinking he was with Goku and the others, most likely yelling at goku because he finally went ssj3. You giggled at the thought and started making trunks some cookies and cupcakes, as you poured the mix into the cupcake pan and put it in the oven to bake, you could've sworn you heard a door creak open. But you just thought it was your imagination so you ignored it and sat down at the table waiting for the timing to go off as you ate a peice of your favorite f\s (f\s - favorite sweet) while reading, you smiled more hearing trunks out there yelling and giggling. You could tell Goten had just showed up, you heard his adorable little giggle. You sighed happily and went back to your book until the timer went off, you got up putting the book down and finished your f\s as you went to the oven grabbing an oven mitt and pulling the hot pan out, you set the pan on the counter to cool off as you turned the oven off. "And now to wait." You said to yourself sitting back down in the same chair,but this time it felt weird. You looked up at the wall realizing something was up, and you slowly looked back seeing Vegeta looking down at you smirking while his arms snake around your waist. Your face went red because of how close he was to you. "V-vegeta?.........w-where did you come from?." He chuckled sending shivers down your spine. "I just went out for a little. But I got stopped, there was something I had to do." You looked at him curiously.    ~to be continued~