when you try on his clothes

goku~           goku just came in from training and he wanted to take a shower. so he got new clothes and put them at the end of the bed while you were sleeping on the bed. and he went into the bathroom and started the shower. you cracked your eye open and smiled getting up from the bed and stretching while you yawned. you saw his clothes and an idea popped into your head making you smile bigger. so you take his clothes and you put them on after stripping from the gown. you went to look at yourself in the mirror. the pants covered your feet and was extremely baggy on you. and his shirt was big on you the rem reached your theighs. you giggled spinning around in them but you were startled to see a naked goku behind you with his arms crossed and smirking. "oh...umm  g_goku!......hi!." you said nervously as a blush appeared on your cheeks. "hi........i see you like my clothes." he chuckled and came closer to you making you gulp and back away. "a_are you mad?." you asked looking up at him. he tilted his head in confusion. "why would i be mad at someone who looks so adorable in my clothes." he laughed and hugged you before going to get new clothes. you stood there blushing thinking about what just happened.

gohan~          gohan told you he would be going out to train with goten. you nodded and when he left you sat there reading your book until you got an awesome idea. so you put your book down and went into his room and everything was so neat. you smiled when you saw his closet and opened it looking through his hung up clothes. then you found it. his old teen outfit he used to wear all the time. you took the purple outfit off the hanger  (atleast i think it's purple /:/ )             and you stripped from your clothes and put it on. it was a little baggy but it fit you perfectly!. you stood in frontof his mirror and giggled looking at yourself in poses. "wow...i didn't think you would fit in that." you heard a chuckle from behind and you spun around to see gohan. "so this is what you do when i go train." he said smirking. you were too embarressed to speak so he got closer to you until he grabbed your waist gently and looked down at you. "you look adorable in that you know." he said kissing you sweetly. when he pulls away you blush fifty shades of red. after that he lets you go and goes to walk out. "you can wear that outfit more often if you want!." he yelled through the hallway and walked out. you stand there blushing and looking at yourself in his outfit.