they suprise you

Gohan~

Everything was amazing at the park, Goten was playing with other kids giggling. You watched videos on your device (whatever kind of device you have) and laughed when your f\y did something hilarious. (F\y - favorite YouTuber) as you watched the video gotens giggle seem to stop, you looked up from your device and looked around to see that Goten was no where to be found. Feeling panic set in a little you got up with your device in hand and started looking around. "Goten!!!!." You called out for him, but what you didn't know was Goten was watching you from a tree giggling quietly. As you looked around you started getting tired, you sat down in the bench and rubbed your head stressed out. Until someone sat by you on the bench, however you didn't look up from how stressed you were, but felt two strong arms wrap around you. Your eyes widen as you went to hit the guy. "I have a boyfri-!." When you saw who it was your words were cut off, as a blush snuck up to your cheeks. "You were saying?." He kissed your nose making your blush worse as he chuckled, as he held you close to him rubbing your back. "I-i-i thought y-you were out training." You snuggled into him still worried about Goten. "I did, but I had to do something before I went training." He kissed your head smiling. "B-........i-i lost Goten...... i-i-i'm so s-sorry." You stuttered afraid that he would be mad, but all you heard was a chuckle. "He's in the tree baby girl, you didn't lose him." He kissed your forehead rubbing your cheek, you smiled as your cheeks burned hotter. "What did you have to do?." He smiled sweetly at you and moved your head back, you raised an eyebrow wondering what he's doing.       ~to be continued~

Goten~

Today has so much promise, the sun was out the wind was blowing the trees gently. You smiled watching outside the window, wanting to go out, as you were lost in thought you didn't know trunks was coming up behind you with a smile. "If you want to go out you can, I'll be out in a little bit." His voice startled you making you spin around and put your hand to your chest, but you smiled and nodded and ran off to get your shoes on. You giggled as you went out the door to outside, and started playing in the leaves hat fell from the trees. Trunks smiled looking at you thought the window you were just by and shook his head before walking away to the kitchen, you were hoping to see Goten while you were out there. Goku took him to training four hours ago and he still wasn't back, neither was goku, or Gohan. Shaking off the thoughts you continued playing until you heard giggle behind you, you looked back and when you didn't see anything there you raised an eyebrow. "Am I hearing things?." You asked yourself before turning around to see Goten in your face grinning like he had lost his mind, you screamed and jumped back and you tripped over a rock that was behind you and started to fall backwards. But before you could land you felt an arm hold you by the waist, you looked up to see Goten and blushed deep red."g-goten?!." Your eyes widen seeing it's actually him, he giggles and kisses your nose. "Yea.  I came back....I had to do something first." You raised an eyebrow. "But you were g-gone four hours ago." He rubbed the back of his head giggling, before picking you up and holding you in his arms. "Like I said, I had to do something." You looked at him with a curious look, you smiled a little still wondering what he was up too.      ~to be continued~