when they see something on t.v

Goku~

You were in the kitchen sweeping the floor as Goten and Gohan cleaned the rest of the house with you, after you guys were done Gohan went back to his room to study, and Goten went outside to play. You sat down on the couch with your book in your hands and something to drink, you sat there reading and sipping on your drink relaxing and just shutting the world out for a while, after a while of reading you didn't notice it but Goku was sitting next to you with his mouth cracked open, and his face held an emotion of confusion, shock, and amusment. you slowly looked to what he was looking at and your eyes widen when you saw he was watching animal planet and monkeys were on, doing everything monkeys do...including mating, you quickly snatched the remote away from Goku and changed it. you looked at Goku about to possibly yell at him, but he was quick to look at you with wide eyes. "it's my people!" you facepalmed cursing frieza for always calling him monkey and ape.

Vegeta~

you were in the process of getting food on while trunks was rubbing around the house like an idiot, he was giggling and screaming running everywhere. After you'd gotten dinner cooked you fed trunks and fed yourself and left a bowl or plate of it in there for Vegeta keeping it warm for him, after a bit you decided to take out your phone\tablet\whatever electronic, and proceeded to play games. as you played you were too caught up in a level that was taking forever (the struggle of trying to complete a hard level) you were a little aggravated and tried your best with your tongue sticking out a little, you were so wrapped up in the game you did not see Vegeta come in get his food and sit down next to you. He watched you play your game for a bit while eating, but after he was done and put his dishes up he came back in and turned m the t.v, after a bit and you finally beat the damn level you screamed and cheered, but it had no effect on Vegeta. You saw him there finally and realized how late it was and why he was staring at the t.v like he was drooling, you looked over and saw he found the bad channels and you quickly grabbed the remote from him and changed it beet red. "Woman! I was enjoying that!" you were about to say something but you were cut off. "now I finally know what a damn condom is." You wanted to laugh but at the same time you knew that channel only gave him ideas with you.