make out

whis~.          you went with him to get some new food that he didn't try out yet.       it was fun being with him.     after you got the food you two came back and he went to make the food for you and him.     you waited until he came back with bowls of hot food.  you took your bowl and smiled at him before grabbing the chopsticks and started eating.    you didn't notice that while you ate whis was staring at you.   you continued to eat your food until it was all gone.   you looked over and got sort of a shocked expression.  it wasn't like him to not have finished his food already, he would've already been done before you.    you looked up at him and he snapped out of his daze and smiled shyly at you making you raise your brow.   "whis what's going on with you...it's not like you to have a full bowl still."   you said and his cheeks heated up before he spoke.  "i just got distracted.......b_but if your still hungry i could share mine with you."  he said and you kinda blushed but nodded. he smiled and took his chopsticks and grabbed the noodles with it and put it in your mouth. you began to eat them but there were noodles sticking out of your mouth so whis thought quickly and got an idea. he took the noodles in his mouth and ate them with you. until he ate them all the way up to your lips and your lips connected. your eyes widen as he kissed you turning it into a make out session.  it got very heated quickly he held you close while your arms were around him.  he was just about to lay you down until beerus cleared his throat making you two jump twelve feat in the air. beerus just stood there looking at you two until he spoke. "whis i was expecting my food where is it?." beerus asked and whis's eyes widened. "i'm sorry lord beerus but we ate it...i"ll get you more soon."  beerus sighed and walked away calmly until you guys heard a giant crash.

beerus~.        beerus was throwing a tantrum because he didn't get his food. you saw him angry and was afraid to come out of hiding until he turned around and sighed once again. "you can come out y/n." he said and you slowly started to come out from hiding. He looked at you and smiled a little.   "I'm sorry y/n.   Come here.".   
He reached his arms out towards you wanting a hug, you slowly walked over to him and leaned against him as he wrapped his arms around you rubbing your head.     You relaxed as he rocked back and fourth to calm you.   "Y/n look at me.".     You suddenly heard him say, you looked up at him only to have lips smash against yours gently.   Your eyes widen while his arms wrap around your waist bringing you closer to him, after a minute you relaxed into the kiss and kissed back closing your eyes slowly.   The kiss lasted for one more minute, but to you it lasted for eternity.   He pulled away slowly and smiled more.     "You calm me down you know that?.      I don't know what it is but you have the power to relax me when I'm stressed.".             He rubbed his thumb gently against your cheek before kissing your cheek.   Your face was covered in a red blush and you felt paralyzed, you couldn't move or speak.    Beerus chuckled at you and picked you up and flew off somewhere.