special characters pt 2..........how you met

android 16~         you were the cashier at the dress store, you watched the girl look through dresses until she found one she liked, while you day dreaming you saw a guy walk up to the counter and paid for that dress. you snapped out of it and put the money in the cash register and walked to the section with the dress in it,  you took the dress and boxed it up and went to the counter checking it out as you looked at the card the man sat down with a name on it. "c/n please come up to the counter!" you called      (c/n-costumer name)       you watched the girl come up and take the box, and rush out looking for someone. you looked at your watch and yawned. "it's almost closing time, thank god." you said looking around starting to daydream again, you jumped a little when you heard the door bell go off meaning someone entered the store. you looked up and saw a tall red headed man wearing a black suit with green armor like things on. "ahhhh, m_may i help you." you asked still looking up at him, "yes, i am looking for someone with black hair and a orange bandana." he said, and you thought for a minute. "oh yea, he left five hours ago, i think he was heading left." you said as your eyes were about to close on you. "thank you." you were about to say you're welcome until he picked you up and walked out. "a_ahhhh hey! i need to lock up, a_and put me down!!" you said freaking out. "i can lock it up, but you need to get home and rest." he said as he gently put you down. "ummm. okay, well here are the keys and please lock it up, i don't want to lose my job." he nodded as he took the keys. meanwhile you were on your way home.

frieza~             you were outside walking your dog     (if you don't want it to be a dog, you can change it)        feeling the cool breeze hit your face as fall was setting in. you smiled at p/n  (p/n-pet name)      as he/her walked around excitedly before freaking out, and running into the area that goku and gohan trains. you gasped and ran after him/her, you get to the clearing and faintly saw him/her growling at a weird looking thing with horn like things, "oh look another human to destroy hmhmhm." he laughs slightly and points his finger at me, "i'm not weak you freaky looking toad!" you shout at him making him get a shocked look on his face. "hmmm, i like feisty women." he grins and holds out your pet, "hey give me p/n back!!" you shout growling at him, "i'll let you and your ugly specimen go...for now" he said dropping your pet and flying off, you run as fast as you can and catch your pet. "shhh it's alright p/n, he won't get you again." you said petting him/her hugging them close before getting up and running off back to your house.

cooler~      you were on a strange planet looking for that weird thing you saw goku fighting, as you were looking you tripped over something and looked at it to see it was a rock, "damn rocks." you say about to get up until you looked in front of you and saw a weird foot. you slowly look up and see a purple thing with a tail looking down at you, "well if it isn't you again, i saw you behind that rock while i was fighting." he said leaning down and grinning. you whimper and back away only to hit a tree. "i_i'm not afraid of you!" you say trying to get up. "says the girl cowering away from me." he said, you mentally slap yourself for saying that. "i'm sorry, j_just please don't kill me!" you say. "now why would i kill you, i'll have more fun tormenting you." he smirks as you cower more and go to make a run for it back to your ship, until he appeared in front of you. "you can't take a joke huh." he said laughing a little, you back away shaking, "it wasn't funny!!" he stops laughing and looks at you. "hmmmm, well you're welcome to leave anytime." you sigh in relief. "if you can at least run passed me." he smirks again folding his arms in front of him waiting. you gulp and was cautious until you got close enough and ran passed him back into your ship, you got up to the window on your ship seeing him looking up at it with his arms still folded smiling. you close the ship door and start it up about to go back to earth. "well that was weird, but at least he let me live." you lay back in your sit relived and relaxed.