goku x reader: wedding

You didn't know that this day that you've dreamt of for so long would actually come true. it had to be a dream, it just had to be there was no way that goku would've done that, he didn't even know what it was! but it did and you were so shocked you couldn't think straight. so you're probably wondering what I'm talking about, well let me take you back to the most magical day of your life.                  

                                    ~flash back~

you had just gotten the boys to bed sound asleep and you were out on the back porch sweeping off the leaves that fall was bringing in. as you hummed to yourself sweeping the orange and red leaves off slowly backing up sweeping them off of the edge of the porch, your back slammed into something. you let out a oof sound and looked back to see Goku just standing there smiling down at you. at first you looked at him confused as he didn't say anything just stared at you, but you got even more confused when he reached out his hand towards you. you looked at his hand and then back up to his face to see that his smile had gotten larger. you stretched your arm out and put your much smaller hand in his, as you did this his hand closed around yours almost fully engulfing it. "Goku what are y-" "I wanted to take you somewhere special today, I found this clearing today while training! And I thought you'd like to see it." you couldn't help but smile a little, his excited attitude all the time was hard enough to say no to, let alone the adorable smile he wore on his face the entire time he stared at you for an answer. you didn't say any words just nodded and a smile tugged at your lips when he started slowly flying off of the ground. after what maybe a few minutes he landed in a clearing and you looked around as your mouth slowly started to fall open at the beautiful sight before you.

before you was a lake between some tree branches and leaves, rocks with a green tint that had glitter or what you thought to be magic falling onto them from the flowers above hanging below the leaves

before you was a lake between some tree branches and leaves, rocks with a green tint that had glitter or what you thought to be magic falling onto them from the flowers above hanging below the leaves. beautiful yellow flowers grew behind the rocks and bushes grew behind the flowers, you slowly walks towards it to see weeds growing in front of the lake. It was truly a breath taking sight indeed. as you stared unable to tear your eyes away, Goku stood a little bit behind you to your side and smiled as he saw the wonder and adoration that your face held at that moment. after some time of letting you gaze out you felt his hand grab yours gently snapping you out of your trance. you looked up at him and smiled brightly that made his heart melt from the sight of you being so happy. he pulled on your hand gently motioning you to follow him over to the biggest rock right under the lower that was sprinkling it's magic down on anything that was under it, he walked you over to the rock and sat you down gently under the flower. you could feel the magic dropping onto your head and some falling off the sides of your head making you look even more enchanting in his eyes. you smiled seeing the magic and how it glew brighter than glitter, it made you feel like an actual princess in a fairytale and Goku was your Knight and shining armor. you saw the nervousness in his eyes as he got down on one knee slowly and looked down as if reassuring himself that everything was going to be alright. he took a deep breath and let it out making his shoulders drop back down. "I hope this works Gohan......." He mumbled to himself but you could barely hear it due to the sound the lake was making as fish and other things swam around it making it very relaxing. he reached the cloth he always had tied around his waist and pulled out a box.