"I SAID NO ONE PANIC!" Glimmer screamed back. "Don't worry, she'll love you. All you have to do is use the sword to transform into she-ra before she gets here,"

The rest of the conversation was apparently not important, because my eyes came to a close, and my mind drifted off into a sort of peaceful sleep. The last thing I heard was my window open and shut before my mind numbed itself completely.

- - - -

When I woke up, I could see that I was no longer in my room, and instead had been moved into the infirmary, where the new, silent nurse had taken off my cast completely. I was very surprised that I could move my wrist without it being painful.

The new nurse was nothing like the old one. This one had baby blue hair, with eyes that looked like she would forever be in a state of sadness. Alas, the old one had died only a year ago, and while y/n had grieved for the woman that cared for her deeply, she had learned to move on but not forget.

Like many times before, glimmer waltzed into the room, giving the new nurse quite a fright but she didn't say anything and carried on with her work on something else.

"Y/N! You'll never believe what you missed when you were asleep! So basically, Adora got caught in a village nearby and ran into the woods and then me and bow tried to convince my mom that she wasn't bad and THEN she waltz in as She-ra and my mom was so impressed that she let her stay! as a guest of course,"
I blinked and my mouth was agape.

"How long was I out for!?" I asked, shock in my voice. But she shrugged and said a day. "I WAS ASLEEP FOR AN ENTIRE DAY!?!?" Usually I didn't get good sleep but I slept like a baby this time.

"I also took Adora for a tour of the castle and whatnot, but that doesn't really matter," she waved her hand, dismissing the subject and I just stared at the ground. Thinking about it however, I did feel a lot better. Maybe getting good sleep every once in a while would be good for me.

"Anyway, we already had a meeting with the generals, and they've decided that we can go to Plumeria to give them food and supplies! Also, sorry for not waking you up for the meeting." She seemed very excited about this, so I gave a thumbs up and said it was alright, mentally preparing myself for another mission.

Just then, the queen was at the door to the infirmary, "Before you go however, I would like to have a talk with y/n." she signaled for me to follow her, and I got out of the bed and walked with her down a hallway. Glimmer gave me a nervous smile and a thumbs up, and I turned around to face forward, suddenly wondering about what she was going to ask of me.

"When you mother and I were children, we used to play within these very halls. She was one of the only friends I had as a child, and that is why when I heard the tragic news of her passing, taking you In was one of the best ways I could honor her," she stopped walking and entered a room, me following close behind.

"I always honored the fact that she chose not to use her ability, even though it became her downfall in the end." I looked around the room, seeing that it was full of weapons and that she was opening a glass case, with a sword hilt in it.

"After you showed up at the castle, I sent a team of people to go search for any survivors. Unfortunately, they did not find anyone, but they did bring back this." She had pulled out the sword hilt and showed it to me.

"This sword, you may recognize as your mothers. Instead of being made of metal, its made of a very special magic that instead of cutting through someones physical body, it cuts through their mind. For example, it could make someone so sad, that it physically hurts," I was almost appalled at the weapon. Never would I ever have expected my mother to use such a horrible thing.

(I made a visual representation :D)

"The last time I ever saw your mother, she used it on me. I never thought I would ever see it again, but," She turned to face me, "I'm sure you can make the right decisions with it."

Holding out the sword to me, I carefully wrapped my fingers around it and found it was very light, and cold. There was no button on it, all I had to do was command it to turn on in my mind and a holographic blade appeared. It was a dark purple, but as if it was getting used to me, it changed quickly into f/c.

"Woah," I muttered, waving it around, seeing how it felt just like using a real sword.

"Now, you better get going. Knowing my daughter, she won't be too happy about waiting a long time," she smiled at me and I turned the sword off and ran down the hall.

I made a quick detour into my room, finding a new outfit and quickly switching into it.

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own this drawing or the outfit itself, I just really liked the design and couldn't come up with one myself

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own this drawing or the outfit itself, I just really liked the design and couldn't come up with one myself. If you are the artist and don't want me using it, please DM me to let me know)

(Also your welcome to wear whatever you want, but this is what I'm going to be imagining the reader in)

There was a place at my hip for me to put my sword, so I set in there and started off again down the hall, seeing that Glimmer, Bow and Adora were waiting at the entrance of the palace. When they saw me, they smiled and I smiled back.

"Now, lets head to Plumeria!"

- END CHAPTER 7 -

Edit 1/11/21: This is an amazing fanart of y/n'a light sword thing (that I can't remember if I posted on a different chapter) by _mochinini ! Also I'm very sorry for forgetting about it 😭😭😭

Thanks for reading!

Honestly, I'm glad I was able to get this chapter done because I was seriously having my doubts about half way through XD

- Stats - 

Edited: 6/23/21

Word Count: 1837