[6] Trust (+Nosebleeds)

Start from the beginning

"What is this?" Adora suddenly asked, which bow answered before I could. 

"Its a festival, you know, like a big party." 

They both stopped and I stopped as well, taking notice that the blonde was seemingly uncomfortable. 

"You don't have parties in the fright zone?!" I was a bit surprised too, thinking that for sure they had parties after conquering a town or something. 

"Ohh right parties. I mean yeah, pfft, of course, I uh- don't know what that is." Bow let out a surprised squeak and my mouth was ajar. 

"Did you two even hear what I just said?! In and out." 

I grabbed a hold of her shoulders, "But glimmer! shes never been to a party before!" I exclaimed and then Bow said, "This is serious!" and she gave us a death glare as we silently pleaded with her. We didn't give her time to answer because bow was already dragging the blonde to different stands. 

And I was right behind them, grabbing things for myself and for glimmer because I knew that she'd want something later. 

A little girl from the village came up to me and pulled on my shirt. I looked down and saw that she was holding a flower crown, which I happily accepted and gave her a bright smile. She ran off and I continued following my friends. 

We came across a food court type thing and sat down to let Adora eat all the stuff she wanted. I had only tried a little bit before giving mine to her. I mean, It was good but I just wasn't in the mood. 

Next, we came across a group of children doing that weird hit the pinata game. One of the kids ran up to adora and gave her a stick, which she looked at quizzically. Then she got into a battle stance, did some weird moves, and destroyed the pinata. I cringed a little bit but she looked very accomplished, so I shot her a smile and a thumbs up.

After that, I visited with one of the people in the village and was very surprised at the way they held a conversation. Nearby, Adora was watching one of the performers for children, seemingly very interested in the story. 

The person that I had talked with gave me a tissue for my nose, which I took and shoved up my nose. I guess that was unusual for them because they gave me look of disgust. Looking over my shoulder, I noticed that the blonde was fangirling over a horse while bow was pushing her to go 'meet' it. 

"Bow" Glimmer said sternly. 

"C'mon, I know you like her too!" Bow was cut off by a sudden rumbling noise. "Whats going on?" 

We all ran over to find that the horde had come, and was destroying part of the village. People were running and trying their best to escape. Glimmer pulled us into a tent and I kept watch, making sure they weren't close. 

"Why are they here? The people of Thaymor aren't a threat!" Bow's eyebrows were creased in confusion as were mine and glimmers. Adora looked like she had just made a shocking discovery. 

"Wait. Did you say Thaymor? This can't be Thaymor." 

Glimmer stormed over to her, the anger obvious by the way she was walking, "Did you know something about this!?" 

"N-No! I mean,  yes but there's been a mistake!" She continued, "Thaymor's supposed to be a heavily fortified rebel fortress, not a civilian town!" Glimmer suddenly grabbed her arm and yanked her out of the tent, me following close behind. 

"Do you really think that matters to them!" She said, her voice becoming more high pitched as she showed Adora the fire, and flames that were spreading across the homes and grass.