Without words for emotions (Kiri/Baku)

I furrow my eyebrows angrily. I always try to understand the other person. But now I just don't. What the heck is wrong with him?
"It wasn't your place," Bakugou says with an angry face. He's always angry or pissed at something but now I won't just brush it off.
"Whose place was it then?"
"No one's! I fought against him, not you."
"And I fucking let you!" I say enraged. I already feel dumb enough that I let him fight alone against a villain. But he was literally begging and I knew he was just gonna block me if I intervene and this would just help him less in defending himself against the villain. But I will never do that again. And I won't let him win today.
"No, you didn't." He stands up and points his finger at me, "If you did I-"
"You would be in the hospital, right." I interrupt him because everything that would've left his mouth would've been stupid.
"I don't fucking care! It wasn-"
"I care, you egoistic moron, I care! Do you really expect me to just let that huge ass building fall on you? What the fuck is wrong with you?"
He must be suicidal. How much pride does a human being need to rather get hurt than just simply get help from their partner?
"Oh, but it can fall on you?"
"Can you harden yourself? No. I was just helping you."
"I don't need your motherfucking help. Are you saying you're stronger than me now? I'm still-"
"I didn't say shit, Bakugou. I know that you have a fantastic quirk but in some situations, it can't help you either, that's why we're partners. Why are we partners anyways if you're gonna act like a bitch every time I try to help?"
It's starting to get frustrating. Bakugou always had too much pride. It doesn't matter what the situation is he would rather die than receive any help.
"Just listen to me then. It's not that hard."
"Why won't you listen to me? I'm not your fucking dog, Bakugou."
Bakugou rolls his eyes and starts cursing under his breath.
"I don't want to work with you anymore. You turn every shit into an argument. You're worse than my mother." He says and turns around to leave the living room.
"Fuck you. You're the problem here. I thought we were friends but apparently, you just chose me because you thought I was gonna let you do whatever you want." I say and follow him.
"You should. I didn't ask for a wife the last time I checked."
"Thank the Lord. I would feel bad for her for having a husband who doesn't care one bit about his life."
He stops in the hallway and I see how he clenches his fists. I roll my eyes. If he tries to fight me today I won't let him win that easily. I can't with his bullshit anymore.
"That's right I don't, so you shouldn't too. There's just one thing in my life that fulfils me but you can't give me even that."
He is suicidal.
"Bakugou-"
"No! Shut the fuck up. I was not gonna die, so leave me alone."
"I'm just allowed to do something if you're nearly dying? A building falling on you is not close enough, huh?"
He gets on my nerves. He never thinks about how his life can influence other people. I would be devastated if something happened to Bakugou, especially if I could've done something against it.
"I fucking hate you. Just do as you're told for once."
"For once?! I always let you do your thing. And today I didn't intervene. You act like I defeated the villain, I just came to your rescue because of the building."
"I had a plan. With my new technique."
"What technique? You don't tell me shit. You have to show me your new moves so that I know what you can do and cannot." I run my fingers through my hair. I don't understand why he's like that.
"I don't need to tell you anything. I'm totally fine enough to defend myself."
I shake my head hopelessly, "I'm not..." I sigh. I don't know what to do.
"I'm not saying you can't. I'm just saying... I thought we were a team. Don't you trust me enough to fight by your side?"
"Tch. I'm gonna go, don't wait up for me."
"Where are you going?"
"None of your fucking business, shut up."
I flinch because he suddenly raised his voice. He opens the door and shuts it loudly behind him.
I sigh loudly.
Fuck him. Because of him I always feel like shit. We fight all the time. If he's not angry he's really funny and calm actually but the majority of the time we fight over the same thing. He tries to talk to me every time we fight but if it's about hero work he never tries to understand my side.
I don't care how angry he is I would've done it again. He really thinks I'm there for decoration or something.