Other side of the globe (Baku/Sero)

Bakugou tips with shaking fingers the first digits of Sero's number in his phone until the phone shows him Sero's full number. He clicks on it.
It beeps.
"Hello?"
"S-sero" Bakugou says a little bit surprised. He wanted Sero to pick up but he didn't expect him to pick up.
"Kats?" Sero says and yawns.
"Y-yes."
"What do you want, big baby?" Sero asks with a raw voice. He was sleeping. Their time zones differ completely from each other.
"I-i...uhm."
"It's in the middle of the day there, isn't it? Aren't you supposed to listen to some teacher?"
"...yeah."
"Where are you, Bakugou?"
"On the toilets."
"Why did you call me?"
"...I don't know."
"Then let me sleep."
"O-ok."
"Kats...come on, tell me what you want."
"Nothing, I wanted to...nothing."
"What did you want?"
Bakugou exhales shakily, "Listen to your voice."
Sero chuckles lowly, "And you think the best time to do that is when it's 3 am here?"
"N-no...I was...I just-"
"Is it because of the new student in our class?"
"...you know? How?" Bakugou asks confused. The student just came some minutes ago. Bakugou left to the toilet in the middle of his presentation.
"Aizawa-sensei told me first. I told him that it's totally fine."
"It's not."
"Katsuki, I was sleeping so well and you woke me up because you can't stop acting like I'm your mama," Sero says, rubbing his eyes in the darkness of his room and yawns again.
"That's not true."
"You're such a baby. I'm nearly gone for a year, so I shouldn't hold other potential heroes back to come into class A. That's ridiculous."
"His quirk is ridiculous."
"It's literally not."
"What is his quirk?" Bakugou asks curiously. He didn't listen when the guy was talking.
Sero laughs loudly, "I hate you, Bakugou."
Bakugou just listens to Sero laugh. If Sero doesn't care, he shouldn't care too. And he finds it really thoughtful and respectful of Aizawa to talk to Sero first. This just shows him again that their teacher actually cares for them.
"Can I sleep again?"
"No. Talk to me."
"Are you for real now?"
"Don't you wanna talk to me?"
"Of course but why now?"
"Because you're busier than toilet paper."
"Right, that's why you should let me sleep."
"Sero..."
"Katsukiii."
Bakugou pouts slightly, "...Ok, can we talk later today?"
"I don't know...I'm really busy today."
"Oh ok. It's fine. Good night. Sorry, that I disturbed your sleep."
Bakugou says quietly and already takes the phone off his ear.
"Wait!"
"..yes," Bakugou answers confused.
"I'll talk to you, big baby. But we can't talk that long anyway because you have to go back at some point."
"It's fine, you can sleep."
"No, you seem sad. What's up?"
"N-nothing," Bakugou says. He feels caught. He didn't really want Sero to notice but he noticed himself that he was talking unusually quiet for his standards.
"At least don't waste my sleep and tell me what's going on, Kats. Is it just because of the new one?"
"No, I forgot about him."
"Then what?"
"Hantaaa, you know."
"What do you mean?"
Bakugou sighs, "I miss you."
Sero exhales softly and then has to smile, "I did know that."
"Told you."
"I feel like you're in love with me." Sero chuckles, just trying to tease Bakugou.
"Tch. You wish."
"I don't have to, you already act like that."
"I just..."
"You just what? Talk to me, Kats."
Bakugou looks down at his feet and plays with his fingers. "I feel sad without you." He mumbles, blushing softly but at least Sero doesn't see it now.
"I swear you're blushing! Right?"
Bakugou sighs and rolls his eyes. Of course, he knows. He knows at what moments Bakugou feels embarrassed.
"Shut up, I'm not."
"Suki?"
"Hm."
"You know I miss you too, right?"
"..."
"Babe."
"..."
"Babe! What the fuck? Of course, I miss you." Sero sits up on his bed and furrows his eyebrows.
"...ok." Bakugou just mumbles.
"What do you mean "ok"? Bakugou, we were separated for two months now."
"I know."
"Then why do you doubt that I always think about you?" Sero asks, feeling bad, he doesn't tell Bakugou often that he misses him. He actually just responds with something stupid, so it doesn't get serious or sad between them.
Bakugou tells him from time to time that he misses him.
To Sero's surprise, he even wrote him a letter which arrived just a few days later when Sero arrived in Canada. Sero will hold onto this later until he dies. He won't tell anyone that he blushed and smiled like crazy when he read it. It was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to him. And he loves that Bakugou remembered from when people congratulated him on his birthday that he said that he of course likes long texts on his birthday because it shows that they appreciate him but if it's like an essay he would rather want it to be written down. It feels more personal.
And he did it and the best thing, it wasn't even his birthday.
But Bakugou didn't allow him to respond to it or even talk about it. On the one hand, he's even grateful because he's probably not able to top his letter but on the other hand, he just wanted to facetime Bakugou and tell him how much he loves him. But he didn't. Bakugou made more than clear that he doesn't want Sero to talk about it. But he still called Bakugou. He just said, "I got your present."
Bakugou said like always, "I said shut up."
"I'm not saying anything. But thank you." Sero said at that moment while slowly following Bakugou's lines with his finger.
Bakugou stayed silent for some seconds and then just said something completely off topic but Sero just chuckled and talked with him about everything and nothing.
"Katsuki-"
"I gotta go."
"Hey! Don't hang-"
Bakugou clicks on the red button.
Sero calls him back immediately but Bakugou doesn't pick up. He tries again multiple times until the mailbox just responds.
"Bastard." Sero mumbles. Bakugou turned his phone off. He sighs heavily and lies down. But then he sits up again and opens WhatsApp.