Weird, but not fat (Baku/Kiri)

"What the fuck, Eij? Eat."
"I'm not hungry. I already ate."
"You didn't eat shit. Don't lie to me."
"I did. Leave me alone. You're not my mother." Eijiro shouts angrily and stands up to leave the kitchen.
"Bitch." Bakugou mumbles.
Eijiro hasn't been eating for days. He's pale and looks so drained. Bakugou is worried because his friend was the kind who would eat anything at any given time.
Bakugou tries to calm down and goes to Eijiro's room.
"Eij, please tell me what's going on. Why don't you want to eat?"
"Who said I don't want to eat?"
"I see you. I know that you barely eat. Tell me how I can help you. Are you sick? Shall we go to the doctors?"
"I'm not sick. I'm just not hungry. You act like I'm starving myself."
"You are."
"I'm not."
Bakugou sits silently on Eijiro's bed and tries to understand what's going on.
"Did I do something?"
"Like what? No."
Why isn't he talking to me. He said to me that communication is key.
"Do you want to eat something else? I can prepare you anything."
"No, Bakugou. I just want to sleep." Eijiro says and puts his blanket around him.
"Eij?" Bakugou says and lays his hand on his friend's hair.
"Hm?"
"You know you can talk to me whenever you want, right?"
"...yeah."
"Ok. If you wake up and want to eat something, tell me."
"Hm."
Bakugou stands up and makes his way to the door.
"Bakugou?"
"Yes?" The addressed turns around.
"Can you...uhm st-...doesn't matter. Goodnight."
"Tell me, Eij."
"No, it's fine."
Bakugou sighs softly but brushes it off, "Ok...but call me if you need something, anything."
"Yeah."
Bakugou closes the door and goes into his own room. He thinks about the last two weeks. What happened in them that could explain the change within his best friend?
Maybe he should call the mother of Eijiro. But Eijiro would be hella pissed. Bakugou already knows. He'll watch him for some weeks and then he'll decide on that. He better start eating before Bakugou forces him.

"Eij. Wake up."
"Hm? No." Eijiro mumbles and turns around.
"Please. It's already 7 AM and you didn't eat anything yesterday."
"7 AM?"
"Yes, wake up."
Eijiro slowly wakes up but like really slow.
"Are you alright, Eiji?"
"No- yes, I'm fine." He quickly corrects himself.
"Go brush your teeth and come down to eat your breakfast."
"Yes, mom."
"Shut up."

After he came down and I put his plate in front of him I try to make him eat but he takes really little bites.
"Eat more."
"I'm full."
"How? You didn't even eat anything."
"I did."
Bakugou sits down, sighing heavily. He doesn't know what to do.
"Don't you want pancakes? You want some-"
"No. It's good. I'm just full."
He's not full. Bakugou stands up and moves to the other side to his best friend.
"Eiji."
"Yes." Eijiro slightly turns around to his friend.
"Tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"Did something happen or did anyone say anything to you that made you upset?"
"...No. Why...Did someone say anything to you?" Eijiro whispers worried and seems suddenly on edge.
"That's what I'm asking you." Bakugou says and cups his friends face between his hands, "You can trust me. Why aren't you eating like before?"
"You don't want me to eat like before."
"What do you mean? I do want you to eat like before."
"No, it's disgusting."
"Eij." Bakugou mumbles confused, "What's the matter? What's disgusting?"
"The way I'm eating and I know that you all thought it was disgusting." Eijiro says with glossy eyes.
"Who said that? Tell me, Eijiro. I'm gonna beat their asses."
"No, they just opened my eyes. I was eating like a pig."
"You were not. With your size and the amount of training we do it's normal to eat a lot."
"You don't eat like me."
"Well did you see my cheat days? I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be allowed to eat like you after I stuffed that shit in me."
"Doesn't matter. I'm not hungry."
"Eiji." Bakugou mumbles and slowly caresses his friend's cheeks with his thumbs, "You ate perfectly fine. You're beautiful. Don't let yourself be controlled from some no names. You trust me, right?"
Eijiro nods slowly.
"Good. I'm always honest too, right?"
"More like brutally honest." Eijiro mumbles to himself but Bakugou heard nevertheless.
"That's even better. I tell you if your cheat meals are a little bit over the top. I tell you if you say dumb things. I tell you everything. So, please start eating normally again because it was fine. And please tell me what bitches told you that you eat too much."
"They said I'm fat and that they feel sorry for my friends to see me like that."
"Where the hell are you fat? You're not fat. Believe me. You're a little bit weird but you're not fat."
Eijiro has to laugh softly, "Thanks."
"Will you eat with me now?"
"For now I'm really not that hungry though."
"Damn what a shame that I don't care." Bakugou sits down next to Eijiro and takes Eijiro's fork to feed him.
"You're not feeding me." Eijiro shakes his head and tries to get away but Bakugou holds him back and wraps his arm around Eijiro's waist.
"I will."
So, they sit there Bakugou feeding his friend and Eijiro can't stop thinking about that Bakugou has always these mom vibes going on.
After some minutes Eijiro even feels kinda comfortable being fed by his friend. He puts his arm around Bakugou's shoulder, waiting for him to put the next bite in his mouth.
"Come."
"Where to?" Eijiro asks confused.
Bakugou pats his leg, "It's simpler that way."
So, Eijiro sits down on his friend's leg to get fed again.
"Hum ok. I'm full." Eijiro mumbles and leans his head against Bakugou's.
"Really?"
"Yes, mommy."
"Shut up, Eijiro."
"You act like my mom though."
"If you act like some baby that's not my problem."
"I like getting babied." Eijiro mumbles absentmindedly.
"Don't get used to it, idiot."
"Yeah I know."