"I don't want to be h-here anymore." (Baku/Kiri)

"Hey, I was worried. What's going on, Bakugou?" I ask as I step to the empty room that is next to our classroom.

Bakugou just left the class and didn't come back for like an eternity.
Aizawa-sensei also left the class after giving us our tasks when he came back he called me to him.
"He's in the room next to us. He wants to see you."
"Ok, thank you." I said and immediately left our class.

"Bro, what is it? How can I help you?" I ask still worried because he didn't change his position in the slightest. He sits there with his arms crossed on the table, resting his head on them.
I sit on the chair next to him and softly run my fingers through his hair.
I stay silent. Maybe he just doesn't want to be alone.
"Eij..." He says gently and my heart breaks a little. He sounds so vulnerable.
"Yes, bro?"
"I don't want to be h-here anymore. I can't look in the mirror. I'm disgusted by myself."
"Bakugou..." I embrace him tightly, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I don't want to be a burden. I tried coping with it myself but as we can see I can't even do that." He says with a shaking voice.
"I'm here for you. You don't have to do that alone. You're family. I want to help you if I can."
He starts sobbing and I try to hold myself back. I don't want to cry in front of him right now.
"I love you, Bakugou. I could stare at you for an eternity. You're the most caring person I ever met." I tell him.
"I love you too." He says crying and leaves his position to actually hug me.
I hug him back tightly. That's the first time he said that to me. He must really feel like shit. Why didn't I notice? I mean sometimes I saw him being in his own world but he assured me that everything's fine or rather forced me to leave him alone.
"Do you want to describe what you feel?" I ask him.
"Do you really wanna know?" He asks.
"Yes. Maybe if you just let it out you already feel a little bit better and I can try to help you."
"I don't want you to help me." He lets go of me.
"Why not?"
"I'm a burden and believe me you don't want to know."
"I do. I don't care how bad you feel I won't leave you if that's the problem."
"You will."
"Bakugou, look at me." He turns around slowly and I cup his face firmly between my hands, "I won't. I promise, baby cheeks. Now, tell me, please."
I straight on look him in the eyes and see how shineless they look as if he didn't laugh or even smile once the last weeks. But he did. He's a good actor. I don't wanna know how often he was in his dorm, alone, and finally put his mask off. Why didn't he call me? I would've come.
"I'm a mess though. Please, don't go after I tell you." He whispers and then his eyes get glossy again.
"Bro, no. I'm here, Bakugou. I'm here."
He nods slowly, "Ok. I-i uhm-." He stops talking, gets off his chair and sits down in front of me, between my legs. His back leaning against me.
I smile slightly because he's like a little child sometimes. I brush through his hair and then lightly massage his head, "Is that fine?"
He nods, "Ok. I...I feel so lonely and it doesn't matter how many people are around me I'll even feel lonelier. Every day feels the same and I just can't anymore. Even with our group I feel like after school we'll go our separate ways. For an eternity I'm asking myself why do we live and why do I have to exist if this is life. Isn't there more? I'm so scared that my life ends with no one by my side. What did I even achieve then? No one gives a fuck about my shitty life. Everyone thinks that I hate them and I'm better off by leaving me by myself but how the fuck is anyone supposed to live like that happily? I just want to feel loved. I don't care if it's just one person. I once want to feel like a person loves me as much as I love them but this will probably never happen. I'm always a second choice, always the good for nothing. So, I try to be a good hero but everyone thinks I'm just a self absorbed asshole and I just want attention. Is it bad to want some affection? To feel like you are the one who gives the other person a purpose? Apparently, yes." He ends whispering. I already stopped massaging his hair, too shocked to do anything.
I get down in front of him, "How long have you been feeling like that?"
"Can't say. Long enough."
"I'm such a bad friend." I sigh.
"No, why?"
"You wouldn't feel like that if I had noticed sooner." I say and kiss softly his hands, "Bro. From now on I want you to call me if you need anything. You can come to my dorm at 3 AM I don't care but just let me know. I care about you very much. I want to know what's going on in your head. If you want me to hold you, I do that happily, I love doing that. Ok?"
He nods slowly, "Don't you want to leave? Aren't you scared?"
"I don't know what happened to you and how people treated you but I'm not just going to leave my friend because he's struggling. What kind of friend just stays when the time is good? I'm not that kind of friend, believe me. I would come to your house at 4 AM if you want to. I'm not even talking big I would do that."
"Really?"
"Yes, baby cheeks." I pinch his cheeks, "I love you and I mean it."
"Can you uhm...stay with me until I fall asleep?" He asks shyly.
"Yes, I'm just gonna stay at yours? Is that ok?"
"But don't you want to sleep in your own room."
"I don't care about my room."
"Ok, then."
"Shall we go back to class? But wash your face first to freshen up a bit." He nods and stands up to walk to the sink that is in the corner of the room.
I watch him until he turns around again.
He opens the door but I stop him, "Wait." I step in front of him and take him in my arms again. I feel how he stiffens up at first but then calms down, "I'm proud of you. Thank you for telling me." I whisper and then give him a kiss on the cheek.