You're mine (Baku/Sero)

"Hey..." Bakugou mumbles uncomfortably as he steps into Sero's room.

Sero takes his earphones out and responds with a quiet "Hey" too.

Bakugou noticed that Sero hasn't been feeling himself and became a little bit distant. But in contrary to Bakugou he's rather good at hiding his emotions. The others didn't really notice besides Denki but Bakugou was honestly a bit scared to confront him because Sero is like never really sad or upset.

"Hanta, are you alright?"

Sero doesn't respond directly but then says with a little smile; "Yeah, I'm fine, Kats. Do you need my help with anything?" He stands up ready to do whatever Bakugou came here for.

"No, you seem a little bit...off lately. I wanted to check up on you."

"Oh don't worry. Everything's fine." Sero sits down again.

Bakugou sighs. He doesn't know how to approach the matter. Sero always tries to help him when he throws his tantrums or has panic and anxiety attacks. But Sero was always so calm, angry sometimes in different situations but not something one needed to worry about he already knows how he can calm down. But now it's different. He seems so out. He's always there when anyone of his friends needs him but he has a different energy around him.

"Really? Hanta, you can talk to me." Bakugou says and sits down next to him.

"There's literally nothing to talk about, Kats."

"Then why have you been acting like that?"

"Acting like what? I'm just tired."

"You don't even properly look at me. I know that something is off and if it consumes even your thoughts like that it must be something." Bakugou says.

Sero turns his head around to look at his friend, "Yeah and? What do you want to do about it?"

"I don't know. If you would tell me what's going on maybe I could help you." Bakugou says unsure because Sero is probably right. What is he going to do about it? He can't even help himself. He always needs Sero.

Sero sighs softly, "It's nothing. Just give me some days. I'm fine, Kats."

Does he think that calms Bakugou's nerves? He's just worried even more because now Sero even said that there is something going on but he doesn't try to push him. If he says he's gonna be fine, Bakugou believes him.

"Ok...Do you want to be alone?" Bakugou asks quietly.

"No, you can stay and thanks for your concern Katsuki, I know that you don't really do that."

Bakugou turns a little bit red, "I was just worried." He mumbles.

"It's alright, believe me." Sero puts his hand over Bakugou's that is next to him and squeezes it softly. He really appreciates that Bakugou asks for his well-being because he knows that it takes always a lot for Bakugou to ask his friend if everything is fine with them. And he can imagine that it was even harder with him, with the fact that no one ever had to console him.

"I'm happy that you're here."

"You don't look like it." Bakugou says, absentmindedly looking at their hands.

Sero chuckles softly, "I know but I am. I missed you."

"What do you mean? You could have just come to my room. At the beginning I even thought that you're mad at me but I know from experience that you're just that cruel and would say it to my face if did anything wrong."

"True that... I noticed that you were worried about me and I guess because it was new to you you were acting really weird around me." Sero answers.

"Oh. I did? I'm sorry."