Sleepover (Bakusquad )

"Bakubro, what's up?," I greet him and throw my arm around his shoulders. He grunts but that's it.
We walk to our class and we stop sometimes because I greet some other students.
"Ehy, shittyhair," Bakugou mutters when we get into the classroom.
"Yeah?"
"You think you're allowed to sleepover at mine?"
I just grin and ask, "When?"
He scoffs but also cracks a little smile, "Tomorrow or you can come today in the afternoon. I'm gonna ask the others too is that alright with you?" He sits down and looks up at me.
I furrow my eyebrows, "Yeah, of course, why not?"
He shrugs his shoulders and greets Ojiro fleetingly with a handshake who just came into the classroom. I also smile at him and then look at Bakugou again.
"You're my number one guest, so you're just as much allowed as me to say who you want to come or not."
I smile slightly, "So if I would say "Oh no, I really don't wanna see Denki" you wouldn't invite him?"
Bakugou shrugs again, "I mean I would find it weird because I feel like you have a crush on him but if you wouldn't feel comfortable around him...yeah, I wouldn't."
I blush softly, "I-i don't. . have a crush on Kami."
Bakugou smirks at my reaction, "I would understand it, Eij, he's really cute, isn't he?" He says and then glances around the classroom which got already fuller.
"Hey!" Bakugou shouts suddenly. I follow his eyes and then see Mineta who quietly tried to beeline Bakugou. I roll my eyes because Bakugou just doesn't want to give him a break.
"Good-good mor-"
"Shut the fuck up and come here."
Mineta sighs defeated and steps to Bakugou. The other students don't even watch because it became a routine.
When Mineta is standing next to Bakugou he slaps him on the head and says, "Leave the girls alone."
Mineta just nods but we all know that Mineta will find his ways when he needs to release his inner pervert.
Bakugou turns his gaze to me again and mutters, "Ah, your little crush is here." I turn around to the door and see Kaminari entering with Sero.
"I'm not...He's- you said he's cute."
"Yeah, you and Sero too, I'm not ashamed to say it," he answers unbothered. I turn even redder.
"Bakugouuu-chaaan, Kirishimaaa-kuuun." Kaminari shouts over the whole classroom.
"Please, it's too early Pikachu," Bakugou pulls a face but Kaminari ignores him.
"Good morning, Eiji." Kaminari hugs me tightly.
"Good morning." I embrace him too.
We let go of each other and then he turns to Bakugou.
"Did you sleep well, Katsu-baby?" Kaminari grins and wraps his arms around Bakugou from behind because Bakugou's feet are still on his table and we all know that he won't stand up for a hug.
"Yes and now let me go."
Kaminari gives him a kiss on the cheek but then lets go of him.
I look around the classroom to see Sero next to Midoriya.
I go to him with a sour face and wrap my arms around his waist. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me tight to give me a kiss on my temple, "Good morning, red."
"Good morning, Midoriya." I turn my head to him. He greets me back with his friendly baby face.
I let go of Sero to greet Mina who just stepped into the classroom.
Sero holds my hand and whispers, "I'm coming to you just in a bit, don't be angry." He lets go of my hand and then turns to Midoriya again.
I search for Mina and see her kicking Bakugou's legs off the table to sit in front of him. I chuckle slightly because Bakugou is obviously pissed but he doesn't attack her because it's Mina. I know the next person who's trying to push his buttons has to run for his life.
When I come to them I hear Mina say, "Oh no, I can't. I already planned something with the girls." I assume that Bakugou told her about the sleepover.
He nods, "Alrigh-"
"Oh my god, you're so gonna miss me. I'm so-"
"I said it's al-"
"Don't cry, Bakugou. I'll be there the next time." I have to laugh at Mina's theatre.
Bakugou rolls his eyes.
"Pikachu, are you coming?"
"Where to?"
Bakugou rolls his eyes and looks at me, "Doesn't matter, I'll just be with Eij."
I giggle softly. Bakugou is quickly pissed at the smallest things.
"His parents aren't there he wants us to sleep-"
"I don't want to. I'm offering." Bakugou chimes in.
"Whatever."
"Oh, a sleepover. Yes, of course, I'm coming. Sero!"
Sero turns around to us and waits for Kaminari to talk, "What are you doing this weekend?"
"Uhm nothing."
Kaminari nods and turns to Bakugou again, "We're full."
I sit down in my seat next to Bakugou because Aizawa-sensei is surely coming in the next few minutes.
"Ok, what are we doing?" Sero asks and ruffles Bakugou's hair as a form of greeting. He kneels down next to Bakugou. I furrow my eyebrows. He looks like he wants to talk to Bakugou but he first listens to Kaminari.
"Sleepover at Bakugou's," Kaminari says briefly.
Sero nods and turns to Bakugou and starts whispering something. I can't see Bakugou's face but I notice that his posture gets stiff. He tries to look away but Sero calls him. I hear him say, "Katsuki, please, look at me." The others hear too but we shrug it off because this is just how their relationship is. Bakugou always shows him the cold shoulder but Sero doesn't let it bother him.
"What?!" Bakugou snaps at him.
Sero doesn't even flinch. He just turns Bakugou's full body to him now. Now, I just see Bakugou's back. I would just chime into Ashido's and Kaminari's conversation to leave the other two boys on their own but even though Sero's and Bakugou's comportment resembles their everyday comportment it still feels different. First, Bakugou got stiff when Sero started talking to him as if he was taken off guard by Sero's words and Sero whispers to not let us hear anything.
They seem to talk a bit because I don't hear anything anymore. I start slowly talking to Ashido and Kaminari and after a while, Sero stands up and presses a kiss on Bakugou's temple. Bakugou just flinches back a little but that's it. Sero goes to Ashido while Bakugou lays his head on the table, looking away from us.
"Morning, pinkie," Sero says to Ashido.
"Good morning, babe."
He then turns to me and asks after crouching down in front of me, "Are you angry?"
I shake my head.
"Can you bring strawberries from your garden when you come to Bakugou?"
"Of course." He stands up and gives me a kiss on the cheek again before going to sit in his seat.
The others sit also in their seats. When they're all gone and most of the students sit down in their seats Bakugou comes closer with his chair and I copy his moves because I assume that he wants to tell me something.
"My parents just wrote to me that they had to leave earlier. After school we go to yours you ask your mum and then we buy some snacks and if you're not allowed come to me just for today, alright?"
"Aww, you always want me so close. I bet you're just not pissed at me today."
"Damn, you're so smart. You're right, everyone gets on my nerves right now that's why you can come earlier."
"And because I'm your number one guest."
"Don't flatter yourself. That just means that you know my house really well because you're always there."
"I'm still flattered."
"Tch. Another question for the number one guest. Do you want us to cook together or just order something?"
"They don't like cooking."
"Ok but what do you want?"
"I slowly feel like you don't even like them." I chuckle.
He laughs softly, "I do. My brain just ticks off faster when it's about them."
"I guess if you don't start hating us it's fine. Anyways I think you and I can cook today. Tomorrow we order something and on Sunday we make breakfast together and if we stay late we can order something in the afternoon too."
"Don't we eat breakfast tomorrow?" Bakugou chuckles.
"Let's search for a café tomorrow, maybe we can meet up with the girls."
"You really planned out everything, huh?"
"I don't like it if we ask what to do and everyone says that they don't know."
"Same. That's why you're my-"
"Bakugou! Kirishima! Am I interrupting something, lovebirds?"
"No, pardon us."
"Yes, you are. Just start."
I hear Kaminari and Ashido chuckling.
"Katsuki." Kirishima shoves him with his elbow and turns red.
Aizawa-sensei just rolls his eyes and starts doing his teaching.