You need therapy

First of all, hellooo. I got nearly 500 reads and I'm rly happy actually. That shows me that some of you like my story or just kinda tolerate it lol because sometimes I don't even like chapters myself.
Anyways thank you and have fun reading.

"Mom." Sero pouts and sits down next to Bakugou's mother and lays his head on her shoulder, "I'm gonna stay with you. Katsuki doesn't wanna be nice right now."
"No problem, darling." Bakugou's mother says and lays one arm around Sero's shoulders.
"What are you reading?" He asks.
"Americanah. It's about a woman who migrated from Africa to the US and she and her lover from home talk about somewhat their experiences and how life changes when you're in a different environment especially focused on her problems with the fact that she's black in a white country."
"That's so interesting! Can I read it when you finished?"
"Yes, Hanta. I'll give it to you in the next days."
"Oki, thanks. We can talk about it aga-"
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Bakugou interrupts the quiet which makes Sero roll his eyes.
"Are you blind?"
"So do you ever come here because of me or don't you have your own mom?"
Bakugou's mother sighs. She loves Sero but every time he's here they have to fight at least once.
"That's also my mum, idiot." Sero gets up, "And if you wouldn't just concentrate on yourself maybe I would stay with you."
"Oh so I'm not allowed to go on my phone anymore?"
"Not when you're with another person."
"You're sleeping here! Can't I go on my phone anymore at all? What are you, my boyfriend?"
"No, your best friend who you didn't see for two weeks."
"Exactly, so get your ass in my room right now and stop crying."
"I'm not crying, idiot. I don't wanna be with you if you're just on your phone."
Bakugou sighs exasperated and turns around. Sero scoffs and sits down again.
Meanwhile Bakugou goes into his room and takes his phone from his desk and goes into the living room again. To Sero's confusion Bakugou lays his phone on the table.
"Alright it's not with me anymore. Can you come back now...please?" Bakugou mumbles with his hands stuffed in his pockets.
Sero smiles slightly but drops it quickly, so that Bakugou doesn't see it and makes his way to Bakugou's room again.
"You could have done that sooner."
"I was doing something." Bakugou says.
"More like hiding something. Did you finish?" Sero sits down on the bed and looks up to Bakugou.
"Not really but it's fine."
"If it's important you can take your phone again." Sero says, feeling guilty a little bit. But he was just hurt that his friend was so focused on his phone and didn't even properly talk to him after being apart for two weeks.
Bakugou just shakes his head. Well it is kinda important but Sero is right he should focus on him first.
Bakugou sits next to Sero and wraps his arms around him, "When do you go back exactly?"
"I just came Katsuki."
"Tell me already."
"In ten days."
"Hmpf." Bakugou makes a unsatisfied sound and tightens his grip around Sero.
"I know." Sero laughs, "But that's the last time until I need to go just twice a year anymore."
"Ok."
"Did you come along with the others?"
"..."
"Kats..." Sero sighs. When Sero isn't around no one can control Bakugou. So they often fight in the group with him.
"Did you still not open your phone?"
"No. I knew if I opened it now it would distract me and we'll not spend time." Sero was at a summer camp for his football club and they're not allowed to use their phones.
"Oh..." Bakugou mumbles. He doesn't wanna tell him what happened but he can't lie to Sero either.
"What did you do?"
"Why do you think it's my fault? It was their fault. Why are we friends with them any-"
"Don't say that. What happened?"
"They kicked me out of our groups on snap, insta and so on."
"Why?"
"Because Mina and Eijiro are fucking assholes who can rot-"
"What's with Denki?"
"Surprisingly that dumb idiot wasn't that angry." Bakugou mutters quietly because Kaminari was always the one who got on Bakugou's nerves no matter what he did so Bakugou thought that Kaminari would probably be the happiest that Bakugou is gone now but it was the complete opposite. He tried to calm him down but Bakugou was already too agitated.
"Ok...Now what happened?"
"...I don't know."
"What do you mean?"
"I still don't understand how it started. We were just fighting suddenly and I..."
"And you what Katsuki?"
"Sero please don't be angry." Bakugou mumbles.
"What did you do?" Sero ignores him.
"Can't we talk later? I don't want you to be angry at me when you just came." Bakugou looks down on his lap. Actually afraid to tell Sero. He doesn't like it when Sero is angry at him.
"No, Katsuki. Tell me right now what you did." Bakugou sighs because Sero is already angry and he doesn't even know what he did yet.
"I used my quirk at them."
"Again? But you do that all the time." Sero says somewhat confused.
"...do you remember my new technique I showed you some days before you-"
"You did not."
Bakugou's eyes get glossy already anticipating how he's gonna get shouted at by Sero.
"You didn't."
"But-"
"No fucking but, Katsuki! Are you fucking out of your mind? These are your friends, your classmates! You can't fucking use that on anyone who is not a goddamn villain."
"I'm sorry." Bakugou says with a shaking voice but can't look Sero in the eyes.
"Fucking idiot. Am I the one you hurt? And you still can't see why they're angry? Actually it's a fucking miracle that Denki didn't try to blow your head off."
"They didn't get hurt. I just- I couldn't control it a-and I missed anyway."
"If you don't want me to beat the shit out of you shut the hell up. What do you mean you missed anyway? But you didn't wanna miss and that's already a big problem in itself."
Bakugou cries quietly. He already feels bad that he just feels like shit because Sero is angry at him and not because he tried to hurt his friends.
"Katsuki as you can see I'm not always around you, so fucking control yourself. Aren't you trying to be a hero? Since when are you against other heroes?"
"I'm not against-"
"Well fucking looks like it! You can't control it and still used it. I can't fucking believe you." Sero says frustratingly and runs his fingers through his hair, "I don't fucking care anymore, Katsuki."
Bakugou's heart beat quickens up a lot more. What does he mean by he doesn't care? Is he trying to leave him?
"I'm taking you to this anti aggression training and I don't fucking care if you would rather die than go there."
Because of his fear that Sero wanted to abandon him he just nods. He would rather go to therapy than not having Sero in his life. Maybe he needs another type of therapy too...
"I'm gonna call them." Sero takes his phone out and turns to the door. Bakugou stands up ready to follow him but Sero's expression makes him halt, "Sit your ass down."
"But-"
"Shut up, Katsuki, shut up. I don't wanna hear your voice right now. Just wait."
So Bakugou lays down on his bed, covers himself in his bed sheets and cries his heart out. He feels so horrible. Someone could come and kill him and he wouldn't even care. He often has these thoughts when Sero is angry at him. But today it's different. Sero didn't calm down after some time he's still full of rage. Bakugou is afraid that Sero will be angry at him for days and then Sero hast to go again without a reconciliation.
Bakugou's head hurts. Of course it takes a toll on him that his best friend doesn't want to see him anymore but why is he so little concerned about the fact that he nearly brought his friends to the hospital or worse. Perhaps he's made to be a villain. Bakugou shakes his head.
"I'm not a villain. I can be a good person. I'm not evil." Bakugou mumbles repeatedly to himself and scratches his arm subconsciously.
He can't calm down. He sits down and starts even sobbing now.
He doesn't want to lose Sero. He already realised that his mind is clouded by Sero. He doesn't want to be so attached to him but he is. He could never go on happily with his life if Sero doesn't want to be a part of it. Not as a romantic partner. He just wants him to be his friend forever.
Someone knocks on the door.
"Y-yes." Bakugou mutters and tries to wipe his tears away but new ones run down his face every time. At least he already sits with the back to the door.
Sero opens the door and steps in with Ashido, Kirishima and Kaminari.
"Hey, Bakugou." Kaminari mumbles. That's when Bakugou realises that Sero brought them here. He thought he's just going to talk with them over the phone. Bakugou sighs. He's in no condition to talk with them now.
"Talk it out you three. Be happy. Kaminari doesn't care if you apologise or not."
"I'm sorry, Denki." Bakugou says with a hoarse voice. Kaminari's eyes get big and he can't reply. Bakugou just apologised to him without any hesitation and he called him by his first name.
"N-no problem."
"Don't say that. It is a problem." Ashido chimes in.
Bakugou rolls his eyes. It is luck that they can't see him.
"Katsuki, can you get this blanket off your back and talk with them?"
"No."
"You could do it with Denki, right?"
"Because he's my friend. Can you get out of my room, please."
"I told you he won't cooperate." Kirishima says.
Bakugou doesn't say anything. He knows that he's not the best at apologising but he tried to talk to them before. He even thinks he could've talked with Kirishima but as if Ashido was suddenly against him or already waited for an opportunity to kick him out of the group she pulled Kirishima always away. She was also the one who removed him from all of the groups.
"Please, go." Bakugou says with a collected voice.
"He's not good right now."
"As if I care. He wanted to kill us."
"I didn't try to kill you." Bakugou scoffs.
"Guys, let's just go and come-" Kaminari tries to make his friend leave Bakugou alone again.
"Denki can stay the rest can get the fuck out of my room."
And again Kaminari freezes. What the fuck is going on? He's pretty sure that Bakugou doesn't like him. He even thinks that Bakugou just apologised to rub their faces in it.
"Katsuki, that's so childish right now." Sero says and rolls his eyes.
"Leave me alone." Bakugou bawls suddenly and breathes uncontrolled, "Ashido get out of my fucking house. I don't want to see your hypocritical ass."
Ashido laughs amused, "Oh so now I'm hypocritical? But you're suddenly buddy buddy with Denki just because he's kissing your dirty ass."
"I-i'm not-"
"You don't know shit. You don't wanna be friends anymore, so leave."
"Let's go, Eijiro." Ashido says and Bakugou scoffs automatically. Even though he doesn't care about them the half he cares about Sero. Bakugou is still kind of sad that Kirishima and him aren't talking anymore and he doesn't understand why. What did Ashido tell him that makes him trust her so much?
"But-"
"He doesn't wanna see us, Eijiro. Let's go."
They all leave besides Kaminari because he apparently wanted him to stay.
"So uhm...do you need something or..?"
"Why are you not angry?"
"You didn't hurt us."
"But just because I failed. I could have severely damaged you."
"Yeah I saw that."
"What, are you suicidal?" Bakugou tries to find some reason why Kaminari is acting so unusual.
"No." Kaminari chuckles, "I just...I don't want to fight anymore. You guys are the closest thing I have to a family."
"Well a family member of yours nearly killed you."
Kaminari smiles softly and nods slowly.
"What the fuck, Denki? Are you in love with me? How the fuck are you not angry?" Bakugou is happy that at least one person isn't against him but he doesn't understand why Kaminari just forgave him like that and wasn't even upset with him from the beginning.
"You wish. I...I was angry for a second."
"A second? Show me your trick. Hanta wants to take me to therapy."
"Are you going?"
"Not if you show me your trick."
"I don't have a trick. I'm happy that you accept it finally. It'll help you."
"I'm not sick."
"Of course not, Bakugou, but you gotta admit that you lose quickly your cool."
"I guess." Bakugou mumbles, "And you can call me by my first name."
"Why?" Kaminari says confused, "You don't have to act all nice, Bakugou."
"I'm not acting. We were just the least closest but you still accept me for whatever the reason is."
"You blacked out, right?"
"Yeah and?"
"Do you even remember our fight?"
"Well...no. Not really. I just remember shouting."
"Do you remember how you felt?"
"What the fuck are you talking about? I guess I was angry. The fuck, I don't know." Bakugou shrugs.
"Do you love Hanta?" Kaminari asks suddenly.
"N-no. What are you talking about?"
Kaminari smiles softly, "It would be no problem, you know? When we fought Mina said something about Sero pretending to be incapable of calling us to not talk to you because you're-"
"Clingy as hell."
"Exactly. Do you slowly remember?"
"Kinda." Bakugou mumbles. That was his trigger. He knows it's ridiculous but he hates it when they say he's clingy.
"And in this moment -it sounds so cliché but you looked so much in...pain. I guess you thought that it could be true. There was so much fear in your eyes and then I guess you panicked, tried to hurt us and then lost consciousness."
"How-" Bakugou shakes his head. Why does the idiot of the group know that? No one saw any other emotion than anger and then Kaminari tries to tell him that he saw the opposite.
"I know that he's important to you but you should just trust in him. I'm pretty sure Sero would tell even a child to leave him alone if it gets on his nerves."
"He already did that. It was a girl."
"Gosh he can be so cruel." Kaminari shakes his head.
"...so as far as I understand, you're not angry at me because I wasn't angry?"
"I guess so." Kaminari shrugs, "Find a way to channel your emotions in something useful, Bakugou." Kaminari says and pats Bakugou's head, "Anyways, I'm gonna get going and we don't have to act so friendly around each-"
"Why do you talk like I hate you?"
"Because you kinda do." Kaminari raises an eyebrow.
Bakugou looks at him shocked, "W-what? No. Why would you think that?"
"Let me think...I'm the only one who you addressed by last name after a year of 'friendship', you constantly interrupt me and hit me at least once a day."
"Denki you also gotta admit that you act dumb as fuck. It got on my nerves. I'm sorry but for real. And I don't call anyone by their first name if they don't tell me I'm allowed to."
"But I didn't allow you."
"I know but now that you're the only one who stayed nice I supposed that we can go a step further but if you don't like it I-"
"It's fine,...Katsuki."

"Kats, why couldn't you just apologise?"
"'Because I don't care about them."
"Really? Then what about Denki? I thought you and Eijiro are like best friends."
"You're my best friend."
"That's something else."
"Why? Are we not?" Bakugou looks up the first time to look at Sero.
"Why did you cry?"
"What do you mean why did I cry?" Bakugou asks irritated.
"You look like shit. Why would you cry that much if you don't care?"
"Are you dumb, idiot?" Bakugou asks. He really thinks that he cries like some baby because Ashido is angry at him.
Sero silently looks at him with his neutral face. Even though Bakugou knows that expression it hurts him now that Sero looks at him like that. Bakugou lays down with his arm over his eyes and silently starts crying again.
"Katsuki, stop crying."
"Do you hate me now?" Bakugou asks sobbing.
"...no."
"I didn't mean it. I didn't wanna do it."
"I know."
"Then what do you want me to do?" Bakugou sits up and also starts hiccuping now, "Do you want me to apologise when I don't mean it?"
"How can you not mean it? Even if we wouldn't be friends you should feel guilty."
"...I don't know. Something is wrong with me."
"Nothing is wrong with you-"
Bakugou nods to himself and mumbles, "Something is wrong with me. I'm not normal."
"Katsuki, what are you talking about?"
"I apologised to Denki because I'm sorry that he had to be so close but I don't actually care that I attacked them." Bakugou confesses.
Sero puts his hands in his pockets, "Would you care if you actually hurt them?"
"I don't know."
"Would you care if I would be there?"
Bakugou's head snaps up, "Hanta, I would never hurt you. I promise. I'm sorry that I'm so violent but I wouldn't do that to you. You don't need to be afraid." Bakugou rambles. He doesn't want Sero to feel unprotected around him. He's completely safe with him.
"I'm not afraid for me. I'm afraid for you. Imagine you would fatally hurt someone."
"I think I'm a psychopath." Bakugou mumbles.
"What why?"
"Because I don't care if anyone but you is hurt."
"Don't say that. You would care. You're a good person, you just don't show it."
"Can we lay down or do you still don't want to see me?" Bakugou changes the topic to something more important to him.
"Don't cry on me." Sero says but still lays down.
"I'm sorry if I do." Bakugou sniffs and also lays down and rests his head on Sero's chest.
"I'm kidding. You can cry even if I don't really know why." He says and strokes Bakugou's hair.
"I don't like if you scream at me."
"That's why you're crying?"
"Why do you say it like that?" Bakugou sniffs, "You were so pissed. What am I supposed to do? I don't like when you're angry."
"Alright. You can stop crying then."
"But you're still angry."
"I am but it's fine I'm calm now."
"I'm sorry."
"Stop apologising to me."
"Hanta?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."
Sero takes Bakugou's hand and gives him a kiss on the back of his hand, ,,I love you too. But we're still going going to therapy."
"Alright..."
"Ah and also a lil thing." Sero says.
"What?"
"Look at me."
Bakugou rests his chin on Sero's chest to look at him.
Sero slowly takes Bakugou's left arm and intertwines their fingers, "Stop hurting yourself, please." Sero says softly.
Bakugou looks at his arm and mumbles, "I'm sorry."
"Stop apologising to me every time that happens. Why are you doing this?"
"It happens."
"I don't want you to hurt yourself. If you're just sad because of me, don't hurt yourself. I would never wish that for you."
Bakugou lays his forehead against his chest, ,,Ok, I'll try."