"You're not fine." (Baku/Kami)

Heyy how's y'all doing in this fantastic time? (:
I hope y'all are doing rather well and I'm here again to thank you for your engagement in general.
Ion like this chapter too much but I hope you'll still enjoy it :))

"Mommy! Bakugou wants to explode me again." I hear Denki's scared voice. It sounds like he's in the living room. I run into the living room and see him with my mother who holds him tightly.
"That's not your mom!" I shout and point my finger at him.
"I am and now shut the fuck up, Katsuki. What the fuck happened again?" She asks and softly brushes through Denki's hair who looks like he's gonna cry any second. Fucking actor.
"He doesn't stop talking. He rambles but my fucking ears are bleeding. You see that?" I point to my ear.
"I just wanted to spend time with him." Denki mumbles looking up to my mother with his glistening eyes.
"It's ok, sunshine." She says with a soft gaze but the moment she looks up to me her stare hardens, "You're the one who wanted to call him."
"I was bored."
"You're so mean. I just..I just wanted to see your-"
"Shut the fuck up!" I interrupt him. My parents don't know that I paint and I kinda don't want them to know.
Denki's eyes widen for a second and then he looks like he wants to apologise to me. I just signalise him with my eyes to shut his mouth.
"What did you wanna see? Katsuki, just show him, godammit." My mom tries to get Denki to come to me again but he doesn't let her go. As I see his genuinely scared self I try to calm down. I don't want him to be actually afraid of me.
"Come on, Denki. I'm not angry anymore."
He watches me suspiciously but I just hold a hand out for him. He slowly takes it.
"Call me if he does something dumb." My mom tells Denki.
"I'm not gonna do shit. Leave us alone." I say and take us to my room again.
"Why do you wanna see my paintings so bad?" I ask and kneel down under my bed.
"I just wanna see what takes up your time so much." He mumbles.
I take one of the boxes under my bed and shove it to him.
He kneels down and slowly opens the box while I go lock my door. They will not see these paintings! I don't even know why I told Denki. He's kinda just always around and I like him but when he gets worked up or is hyped about something he can't shut his mouth.
"I tell you again: Don't. Tell. Anyone. Got it?" I remind him and sit next to him.
"Yes yes." He mumbles, "Why the fuck do you have a Kylie Jenner poster?" He asks confused.
"It's not a poster, dunce face."
"What do you mean?" He says and is like literally 1 mm distanced from my painting.
"I don't follow her but I saw this picture of her and it had many details with the crown and jewelery."
"This is not a poster..." He says and looks repeatedly at me and then the painting.
"How...did you do that?" He whispers.
"It took months to be honest but I have load shit of pencils and colours and shit."
"How do your parents...how does nobody know about this? This is...so realistic what the fuck."
"Thanks I guess."
"What do you mean "I guess"? Why didn't you want to show me?"
"I don't want people to know. People are aggravating me." I shrug and stand up to take another painting under my bed.
"So now that you know and you won't tell anybody, right?" I look at him again and see him laying down most of my works.
"I won't."
I raise an eyebrow, suspiciously.
"Also not a fucking word to Eij or Sero."
"Noo. I see that you really don't want anybody to know so I'm going to keep it by myself."
"If you don't I'm gonna kill you and the person who knows anyway." I say casually and look at the painting in my hand.
"It's for you." I mumble and give it to him.
"Me- Is that...oh my god. You drew me?" He asks shocked but also touched I think.
"Hm."
"When? This is so pretty. Is it from the pictures Mina took of us?"
"Yes."
"I thought you don't have the pictures..?" He says confused.
"Well I do apparently, right?"
"Did you also draw the others? Can I see them?" He asks and gently touches the drawing, probably just feeling it. I do that often.
"Fuck no. Why would I?"
He looks up smiling a bit, "I don't know. Why did you draw me?"
I just look away and shrug slightly.
"I love it, Bakugou. This is the best gift I ever got. Did you actually plan on giving it to me?"
"No."
"No?"
"No."
"Oh ok. You can keep it." He says kinda hurt and puts it down on the floor.
"Shut up. When I drew it I wanted to give it to you but when I finished...I don't know. I just couldn't. I wanted to show you on your birthday and then multiple times when you were sleeping over but...I couldn't." I sigh.
"Why did you give it to me now?"
"I don't even know myself. One part of me already regrets it."
"I'm glad that you did then." He mumbles. I look up to him and he grins slightly. He moves into my direction and I warily follow his movements. What does he want?
As he is in front of my face he suddenly gives me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you, Bakugou."
"Oi, what the fuck?" I touch the skin he kissed softly and look him shocked in the eyes.
"Why are you flushing so hard? I remember you giving me little pecks now and then." He smiles and quickly distances himself from me. He well damn knows that I would normally hit him after such a sentence.
"That was in the past." I say. We were little and I was a happier, more carefree little child.
"Hm. I like the past more then." He says careless and looks at my other drawings and paintings again.
I don't say anything to that. I just observe him as I often do with other people and agree with myself again that the background and the other details I put in his drawing are just right. The original picture Mina took was him leaning against a tree while we were opposite to him on a big blanket. Sero said some dumb shit again and he started laughing, holding his stomach and all. He was just...pretty. I added on my drawing a more spring vibe background. There are many flowers around him and he himself has a flower crown on. This also took an eternity because the picture is really colourful and because of how he was sitting it made it more difficult but it's my favorite picture of him and it was Denki so I didn't really care about the effort I was putting in.
"Oh I looove the picture of the old man. I could never pay attention to details like that." He says gleefully, inspecting the work.
Drawing old people is hard as fuck but I love this work too.
"That's my grandpa." I mumble.
He immediately looks up at me, "It is? You never talk about him."
"Duh, because he's dead."
"I know, Bakugou. I just know from mommy that you adored him and I noticed you leaving the room when your family mentions him."
"The old hag really be talking too much."
"She's just worried."
"The fact that you don't know him shows how long he's not around us. I'm not grieving for several years. She can calm down." I roll my eyes and stand up to put everything under my bed again.
"Did you grieve though?"
I halt in my tracks and just look on the floor.
"Shut up." I whisper overtaxed.
"I mean-"
"Shut the fuck up, Kaminari!" I start shaking.
Calm down. It's fine. Everything's fine. I close my eyes and rest my head in my palms.
"Bakugou?" He whispers worried, "I'm sorry." He kneels down before me and hugs me tightly.
"Let me go." I say and surprise myself because my voice is just louder above a whisper and sounds so broken. Pathetic.
"No. Can you please talk or just let it out? I know you don't share your feelings at all but you at least have to know that you can trust me. I'm here for you. Whatever you're feeling is ok." He whispers and rubs my back softly.
"I'm fine." I try to get away from him. But he holds me back by cupping my face in his hands.
"You're not fine, Katsuki and I'm telling you that this is ok, believe me." He says quietly and wipes a tear away under my eyes. I didn't even notice that I started crying.
"So I give you a gift and you make me cry? Good one."
"I guess this is my fault." He chuckles softly. He looks me in the eyes and gently caresses my temple. I lean absentmindedly into his palm and close my eyes. My tears died down but I can't get rid of the feeling in my chest and I feel how I could cry any minute again. Is this payback because I was threatening to use my quirk on him? But he didn't even do anything. He just has this aura around him.
"You would have loved him." I whisper and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder.
"What was he like?"
"He was the original bitch. Actually he was really mean but also caring in his own way."
"I feel like you're describing yourself."
"Shut up."
"Go on."
"He was my favorite person. He taught me really much. He was really old school and I won't forget the times he had beaten my ass but I still loved him."
"Would he beat me?" He asks kinda scared.
"I don't know. You're pretty dumb so maybe yes but your idiocy is also kinda innocent so I don't know. There's a chance that he couldn't bring himself to lay a finger on you."
"I'm gonna go with this then."
I told y'all he's dumb. As if it still matters.
"I never had this kind of relationship with my grandparents but I think it's beautiful that you had it with him." He says and hugs me tighter.
"I-i miss him...but I don't want to talk about it because they all make me feel like I need help for still being so sensitive to this topic. .b-but...and I-" I stop talking because my tears don't allow me to.
"Embarrassing." I mumble to myself, not thinking about that Denki clearly hears what I say.
Denki leans back so that we lay down on the flour. His arms are still around me though so I'm laying on his chest but I don't even care in this moment. I'm thankful that I closed the doors. I probably look like a vulnerable little child.
"It's not embarrassing. It's normal to cry. Didn't Eij say that crying is one of the manliest things? And you can grieve as long as you want, specifically when you didn't even do that properly." He tries to reassure me. I feel how he gives me a kiss on my head, "I'm not here to judge. Please, just let it out. If you want me to leave you alone I can do that."
"No." I whisper.
"Ok, do you want us to lay down like when we were little?" He asks softly.
I remain silent first. Our relationship is weird. I trust him and I think it's mutual and we hang out pretty often I guess but we're also kinda not really close. I'm sure, it's my fault though. Ever since my friends in primary and middle school betrayed me I closed myself off I guess. And god knows that I would've left if Denki would've changed so much that we pretty much fight all the time. But he's always around me. He didn't even confront me that bad about my behaviour.
"Do you hate me?"
"What?" He backs up, holding on to my shoulders, "Of course not."
"Why didn't you leave?"
"Why would I leave? What the hell are you talking about?"
"Why are you still here? I treat you like shit."
"You don't."
"I do."
"No. What's going on, Bakugou?" He cups my face in his hands and observes me with a worried expression. He looks so innocent right now.
"We always fight and you said it yourself I'm fucking mean. I would leave."
"Maybe you would I don't know. But you're like my brother. I don't care about our dumb fights. You can always count on me." He smiles slightly.
This bitch is always smiling, what the fuck.
"But...you're scared of me."
"When you and mommy are genuinely angry, hell yeah. But not consistently."
"I can't believe you still call her like that."
"I'm already used to it. I can't just stop calling her like that. I tried sometimes but it felt just weird. And the fuck? You also call my mother mom."
"At least mom and not mommy like some little baby."
"I'm baby I don't care."
"At least you stopped calling me your stupid names." I smile.
"That was actually not nice of you. It felt like genuine torture. It felt like I always had to stop breathing."
"Dramaqueen." I roll my eyes.
"I know I am but there I'm not. If I would've just have one or two nicknames for you maybe it would've been simpler." He sighs.
"If you only had two maybe I hadn't forced you to shut up."
"You said I'm not allowed to say anything!" He slightly shouts offended.
"Did I? Can't remember." I shrug my shoulders innocently.
He shoves me back and points a finger at me, "Fuck you, bitch."
"You're the bitch."
"I can't believe you would torture me like that." He says. He tries to walk back and forth but my canvas are spread out all over the floor but he obviously doesn't want to step on it. Annoyed, he sits down on my bed and crosses his arms.
"I didn't know it would concern you that much." I just say and put my canvas on a particular place. I'm going to put it later in the boxes and all.
"I called you like that since the first few days we knew each other of course I had to get used to it."
"I'm sorry. You can call me like that again." I mumble and go to stand in front of him.
"Pfft. Are you shitting me?" He says incredulously.
"No."
"Ugh. Stop, lying."
"I'm not though."
He looks up to me for the first time and uncrosses his arms, "Why? Are you for real?"
"I said what I said." I shrug with my shoulders.
"That makes you even meaner." He pouts.
"Why?"
"Because you just allow it that easily as if it was nothing but it wasn't nothing before."
"I still don't like your nicknames...nah I like two but they still dumb."
"Which one do you like?"
"Pfft. I won't tell you."
"Please." He still pouts and looks up to me with his big eyes.
"No."
"Pwease." He mumbles and wraps his arms around my hips.
I can't even answer again because I fall against him. The way he held me disturbed my footing. I roll off him but stay on my bed.
"Dumb ass."
"You're a dumb ass. Can't you stand? Fucking weird ass bitch."
"The fuck you called me?" I sit down and wait for him to answer.
"Oh I said- did I fucking stutter, bitch? Shut the fuck up."
I try to answer but I'm left there speechless. What the- I'm not a good influence. I try to to talk some sense into him but the more I stare the more do I have to laugh.
"Fuck you." I finally say laughing.
"Nah, thank you. I'm passing."
"Shut up, Denki. Fucking pervert."
"You're literally the one who made the offer tho." He claps in his hands.
"Shut up." I mumble and lay down again, looking at my ceiling. I want to put something on there but I don't know what.
"Do you like princie?" He asks suddenly.
I shake my head.
"Fair enough...Hum..Oh- do you like fluffs or fluffy?" He asks excited and automatically runs his fingers through my hair.
I turn to my side and think about to wrap my arms around him.
"Do you?"
I just shrug with my shoulders and wrap my arms around him.
"You do." He says happily.
I close my eyes and feel him massaging my temple again. I make a quiet moaning sound, not a sexual one, because it feels really relaxing. My mouth didn't even open but I love massages and everything around it.
"I want to give you a head massage."
"Really?" I open my eyes again.
"Yes."
"Let's go to the living room. I want to watch TV."
"Your parents are there?"
"Yeah, and?"
"Asshole." He slaps me on my head, "Why do you act like you don't care about any of things you forced me to not do anymore?" He grumbles and stands up.
"I felt like I'm using you." I mumble and also get off the bed.
"How?"
"I felt bad when you showed me so much affection while I was being a bitch."
"Hmpf. Just come on, idiot." He turns around and gets going.
"Mean." I say and from behind wrap my arms around him, "I thought you got a nickname for me."
"I do, babe, but let's go and lock your room."
"Why do you think I like that name?"
"I don't. I just remember your eyes when I said that and it didn't change apparently."
"What happens to my eyes?"
He shrugs and tries to go.
"No. Tell me." I hold him back.
"Tch. You look like a child that got a lollipop."
"I don't." I say blushing.
"You do."
"Tch." I turn him around again and shove him slightly to the stairs and then I go back to lock my door.

~~~~

"Bakugouuu." I purr while massaging his head.
He slowly puts his head back, "What?" He asks confused.
"Tell me."
"Tell you what?"
"What's going on with you and Eij?" I ask grinning.
"Tch. Nothing." He says bluntly and moves his head back.
"Come on, tell me. Do you like him?"
"As a friend."
"What? As a boyfriend?"
He ignores me and just watches the movie.
"Do you like Midori-"
"Don't finish that sentence." He says with a low voice and slowly lifts his palm in the air.
"You don't have to explode me all the time I say his name." I shove his hand slowly away.
"And you don't have to say his name all the time."
"Ugh. Just tell me if you like Eij."
"No."
"No, you won't tell me or no, you don't like him?"
"I don't like him."
"Why do you think that?" He turns around.
"You never hurt him. You even tried to kill Mina once."
"I didn't try to kill her."
"I'm pretty sure that she still has mental scars from this incident." I say.
"I can't hurt him."
"Why? You hurt me and Sero all the time."
I'm not trying to make him hurt Eijiro. I'm actually happy that there can be people out there that have the power not to be in Bakugou's violence range. I just want to know what he sees in Eijiro and if it's connected to the fact that he likes him.
"He doesn't do anything that would play against us. It doesn't matter what he does he always thinks about the consequences for us. He's too caring and just always happy. How the fuck could anyone possibly harm him?" He says and turns around again. Probably because he started blushing.
I smile softly. He's right. I just hadn't thought that Eijiro's features could actually have an impact on him.
"That's sweet. But that actually sounds like you like him."
He sighs exasperated, "If anything happens between us, I'll tell you. But it won't so you can wait for a long time."
"Are you for real? But you get along so well." I pout.
"That doesn't mean anything. And when did I show any signs of being gay?"
"I see the signs when you're with Eij."
"Ok, idiot."