Happy birthday (Baku/Kiri)

"Where are we going, shitty hair?" I ask irritated. It's been a good twenty minutes that we walk around like lost bitches and I'm not a mafuckin bitch.
"We're almost there. Just chill."
He tries to hold my hand but I slap it away.
"You ain't holding my hand or even onto your life if you don't tell me where we're going."
He sighs and just follows his path.
"Tell me, bitch."
"It's a surprise."
"I don't like surprises, gifts or any information I didn't know of beforehand."
"I know, bakubro. But you will like this. Now, stop being angry, ok? We nearly arrived." He turns around and smiles with his sharp teeth. I roll my eyes and just follow him. I couldn't even leave because I don't know where the fuck we are.
"We're here."
I look up and just see an old building.
"What's that, idiot?"
"Follow me." He says and tries to take my hand again. I allow it now. He will cry again when I deny to take his hand multiple times.
"If you try to kill me. Imma beat yo ass. Promise."
"Ok." He just mumbles.
"Tch."
"We have to go up but here's no elevator but that ain't surely no problem for you if you want to become number one hero."
"Fuck you, bitch. These stairs got nothing on me. Get on my back."
He obliges and then I use my quirk to fly us to the highest part of this building.
"Thank you, bakubae." He kisses my cheek and then leaves my back.
I turn around to see him grinning like a fool.
"You used me."
"It was a win win. Don't complain."
"Tch."
"Close your eyes."
"Shut yo ass up. I ain't doing no such thing."
"Please." He whispers with big pleading eyes.
"No."
"Bakugou, goddamn it. Just do it. I won't kill you. Bitch ass."
I wide my eyes shocked, "Bitch ass?" I mumble confused.
"Yes, now shut the fuck up and close your eyes. I'll hold your hands you won't trip." He calms down at the end.
"Tch." I close my eyes and take his hand in mine.
"Thank you." He sighs.
He turns me around and walks forward.
"Ok, you can open your eyes."
I open them immediately and see that he decorated the floor like a picnic.
"What's that for?"
"I don't know...Maybe your birthday." He rolls his eyes and pushes me to the fluffy blanket on the floor.
"Is this a date?"
"No, but you don't like celebrating with people so I did something just for us."
"I think that you don't want to share me." I look at him.
"If you want a party we can do that tomorrow. I planned that too just in case."
"You did what? No. I don't want a party." I say kinda afraid. I don't want to see my classmates. It's not that I don't like them but they get on my nerves and we're in the holidays.
"Ok, imma call him tonight and tell him that I don't need the room."
"Did you really book a room?"
"No. I told the owner that I'll book it automatically if I don't give an answer till 10 pm."
"You're playing too much with your money."
He shrugs, "It was for you and you never celebrate your birthday so I thought that it's ok."
I shake my head. He's fucking dumb.
"Not important. Look what I did for you." He says excited and takes something out of the picnic bag.
Cards?
"Yes, cards." He gives it to me and then I see that he turned the cards into a book that says '18 things I like about you'.
"Embarrassing." I comment and turn probably a bit red.
"Read." I open the first page and see a little paragraph on it "I like that you're really caring about your friends even though you act like you hate everyone. I think that it makes you even more adorable and that's why I wouldn't for anything in this world stop being your friend because I love you. You're caring and manly in one you have to be a multi talent." I turn red that's why I turn around so that he can't see me. I look at the other pages to see if he wrote also these long paragraphs and yes he did. Why is he like that?
"Thank you." I mumble quietly and lay the stack of card besides me.
"What?"
I turn around again and say, "Can you stop being that embarrassing?"
"You're mean. I just want to show you how much I care about you." He crosses his arms and pouts like a little baby.
"Then stop."
"I won't. Look what I also got for you." He starts smirking like an idiot.
"No."
"Yes." He takes this out of his bag. The present is in a little box he gives it to me and observes my reaction.
I open it and my eyes widen shocked.
"What the hell?"
"Cool right but it's even more cool. Put it on."
I take the chain with the lock on it out and wear it. I showed him once that I like these chains but it was while we were talking about anything. I wouldn't have thought that he remembered.
Now, Eijiro let's me see the chain he got on and there's a little key on it.
He gets closer to me and takes my chain and puts his key in my lock. Is there something in it?
"Look." He whispers and gets away from me. I look down and see a little picture of my friends group. Hanta, Mina, Denki, Eijiro and me.
I gotta say that this is really sweet.
"Do you like it? We all got a key."
"Did you plan it together?" I ask whispering and still look down at the picture.
"We planned it together."
"Oh ok." I whisper again because I don't trust my voice.
"What is it?"
"Nothing." I mumble.
"Baby, it's ok." He says and hugs me lightly. I lay my head on his shoulder and try to stop the need to cry. Eijiro holds me tight and also runs his fingers through my hair.
"You know we all love you really much. You should familiarize with these kind of gifts."
"...No, I don't want to. Stop." I whisper with a broken voice.
Before I got into this class. I never got gifts from anyone. I didn't even get hugs and then I meet them who kind of got a liking in me and always invite me if they go out. They all gave me nicknames and don't let a day pass without saying that they love each other. I never say it. Well I said it once...I guess...kinda. I think it's weird to say it all the times. I don't know.
"But I like making gifts for the people I love. What am I gonna do with all these ideas I had for you?"
"Forget them."
"Bakugou...Everyone wants gifts. It's ok to be happy for oneself or to be sad. It doesn't make you weak." Silent tears flow down my cheeks. I try to hold them back but it's so hard.
"Let it out. It's simpler that way. And talk with me if you want. I'll be always on your side."
"You won't."
"What are you saying?" He says shocked and puts little space between us to hold my face between his hands, "Don't say that, baby. I'll never leave you." And then he kisses me on my cheek.
"I promise." Another kiss.
And then he squeezes me against his chest, "You're so pure, baby, like a smoll dog. You can always cry, we can cry together. You don't have to be ashamed about it." He says and gives me a kiss on my head.
"Stop, Eijiro."
"Ok, Bakubae. But do you feel better now?"
"I wasn't feeling bad." I deny.
"That's even better." He says happily and let's me go. He wipes my tears from my cheeks and then says, "You wanna play some games? I got you up here because the sunset will be even more amazing up here and then you can teach me about stars and all. But in the meantime we can play games, talk, eat. And no...I didn't make the food." He rolls his eyes because he saw my panicked face.
"So, you like my ideas or should we do something else?"
"No, it's perfect. Thank you."
"Thank me if the day comes to an end. We didn't even do any-"
"Not for now. I mean for everything." I mumble again.
He smiles, "Don't thank me. We're friends. That's what they're there for."
"Yeah, I guess." I say and look down on my chain.
I look up again to see him grinning at me, "I love you."
I open my arms for him and he directly obliges without any words.
"I...love you too." I whisper.
"Aww, baby." He coos and snuggles up to me like an infant, "Don't make me cry, Bakubae."
"Ok."