*le peck on the lips (Baku/Kiri)

"Ayo Kirishima we heard you got your driver's license. Congratulations." Another one.
"Thank you, bro." Eijiro smiles at them.
Does he know the whole school and why do they all know that he got his license? He got it yesterday!
"Congrats, Kirishima-kun."
"Thank you."
I take his hand and try to get out of this building as fast as possible.
"No running in the halls!" Fuck. It's Iida. Why is he like everywhere?
I slow down my walking just till Iida is gone. But then I hear again, "Congrats, Kirishima." And this bitch even hugs him so that he leaves my hand. I start shaking. Imma explode I feel it.
Fuck it.
"If I hear one mafuckin soul congratulate shitty hair again, imma blow this building up!" I see how many students take a step back.
"Bakugou, it's alri-"
"Nothing is alright. I just want to leave this fucking hell hole but they stop me every fucking second. Send him a fucking text, for all I care."
He sighs and puts his arm around my shoulders, "I appreciate all your congratulations. That's really nice of you but Bakubro and I got something to do. We're gonna see us tomorrow. Bye guys." Eijiro says friendly and walks out with me.
"Damn...you really are always angry." Eijiro says once we are outside.
"I'm not. I just hate them. And I hate that you are friends with the whole school."
"They are nice."
"They are getting on my nerves."
"Everyone gets on your nerves."
"I can't stand them."
"We left. It's ok now. What did we want to do again?"
"If you forgot we ain't going anymore."
"Damn we just wanted to go to the mall and grab something to eat. No need to act all sassy."
"If you know why you asking, bitch?"
"After you said mall. I just wanted to shout 'That's right. To the mall' and make my hero pose."
"You're childish."
"I don't care. At least I have a hero license." He mumbles.
"What did you say?"
"I said I don't care."
"And?"
"And nothing."
"Now you want to lie to my face, huh? Imma beat yo ass up if you say that again. I dare you, bitch."
"You got no hero's license and we know that, bitch." He shouts, laughing loudly and running away from me.
"Aight imma kill him." I say and run after him.
"You can't run away. You will catch these hand one way or another." I laugh, my crazy laugh.
I run and nearly got him. He turns around to see where I am and that was his biggest mistake. His eyes widen when he sees me just a few centimetres away.
"Gotcha." I whisper menacingly.
"Hehe...Bakubro, that was a joke. Believe me. I respect you. I know that you will be a-"
"Shut up, shitty hair." I say. I look him into the eyes and weigh up what punishment he will get.
"Don't punish me. Baby, please."
"I told you not to call me like that, bitch." I hiss at him.
"Just- I'll make it up to you, I swear." He says and puts his hands against my chest.
"I don't want an ice cream."
"It won't be like the other time, believe me."
"Ok, then what are you gonna do?" I ask, still with a sour face.
"Imma...cuddle with you!" He grins like it was the idea of the decade.
"What? No. I don't want no cuddles."
"Still you're blushing tho." He mumbles.
"I'm not."
"Free cuddles for a week and I won't laugh if you ask me to scratch you. Now the highlight: I won't tell Denki or anyone about it."
"...I don't care about your cuddles."
"Yet you hesitated." He mumbles again, "Bakubae" He whispers and takes my face between his hands, "I will hug you, scratch you, run my fingers through your hair, even give you little kisses. What do you want more? I know you love it."
Actually, I do. I love any form of affection. I just don't like doing it in public.
"For a week?" I mumble and get even redder.
"Is this too short? Then two weeks."
My heart goes off. I was just asking for verification but if he thinks I was negotiating, I'm good with that. Two weeks cuddling with Eijiro? That doesn't sound too bad. And he won't tell these bitches? He always tells the others and if they don't mock me they coo and tell me how adorable I am and I don't like it, it's embarrassing.
"Deal, baby?"
"Don't call me like that."
"But you like it." He grins.
"I never said that, idiot."
"You did. You know you become really open when I kiss you on the forehead." He says and wraps his arms lightly around my shoulders. Shit. He's right. I love forehead kisses but that doesn't mean that I have to be a little bitch automatically.
"When does the deal start?"
He laughs, "Today if you want." He gives me a little peck on my nose and smiles.
"BUT." He shouts suddenly and points a finger at me.
I sigh. Of course there is a but.
"You know I get really clingy. I'm already clingy but if we cuddle nearly every day for two weeks I can't stop doing it in public. To be honest if I see you blushing I want to do everything to make you blush again."
"But why?" I ask whining.
"Cause you're adorable, my Bakugou." He cooes and pinches me softly on my cheek.
"Can you at least stop with these long hugs in front of everyone?"
"Shut up" He laughs amused, "I can't do that. I do that because I miss you every time you're not with me. If you sleep at my house tho I wouldn't greet you again."
I blush furiously. How can he be that open all the time? Fucking embarrassing.
"You never ask me to sleep at yours."
"Cause you're always the one who indicates to leave. Even if I'm at yours. You say that I should go home so that my parents don't get worried. So I assumed that you don't like sleepovers or me staying with you." He shrugs and blushes for the first time we've been talking now.
"Oh I wasn't thinking about that. I actually wanted you to be home before your parents get worried but if you want to stay, I would love that."
"Really?"
"Yes, of course. I even wanted to ask you the other time but then your parents actually called and then I let it go."
"Ok, then I'm gonna sleep at yours today." He hugs me tightly.
"Let's go to yours. So you can take some clothes with you and then we go to mine. Do you want something specific to eat or can we do something at home?"
"Yey let's prepare something on our own." He says excited.
"I'm gonna prepare, shitty hair. You don't even know how to cut some potatoes."
He gasps offended, "Of course I do. It's not my fault that you're a perfectionist."
"Just let's go. I'm not gonna have this conversation again."

"I'm gonna stay at Bakugou's today, ok?"
"The time has come, huh? Please protect yourself."
"The fuck? Protect for what?" I ask confused.
"Mom. We don't like each other like that. How many tiiimmesss?"
She looks us up and down with a raised eyebrow, "Of course."
"Can I-"
"You can stay over the weekend but you're back on Monday after school."
"Thank you, mommy." He grins and walks up to her, "Love you very much and I'm gonna miss you." He says and gives her a light peck on the lips. I can't help but look a little bit dumbfounded. Did they just kiss? It didn't look sexual but I never witnessed a parent kissing their child on the lips.
"I'll miss you too, my baby. Now go and have fun."
"Will do."
As we step out I say "You're weird."
"What did I do now?"
"You kissed your mom."
He stands still and looks confused, "And?"
"What you mean and? Who does that?"
"In my family it's quite normal." He shrugs with his shoulders.
"Tch."
"I kiss Denki too."
"Cause y'all are together." I roll my eyes. Fucking idiot.
He starts laughing like there is no tomorrow while gasping for air, "W-what?" He asks but laughs again.
"He's your boyfriend."
"Bakugou, nooo. Denki is literally my little brother. We know each other since diaper days."
"You ain't together?" I ask confused.
He shakes his head.
"Then why are you kissing every time you see each other?"
"It's just a form of greeting. We did it all the times when we were little and I guess we just didn't grow out of it."
"That's gay."
"Yeah and my mother is a pedophile. It's just a form of affection. We just peck us on the lips it's not like we're smooching our faces off."
"I bet Denki wants to tho." I mumble.
"Idiot. No. Denki just likes to fuck around a little with y'all."
"Hn."
"You think if I wasn't raised like that I could cuddle with you all the time? I bet other people would also say that this is pretty gay."
"...Shut up and let's go." I turn around. I guess it's normal to kiss your family members. I just never saw it but I don't care that much either I was just shocked a little bit.
"You want me to kiss you?" He teases me and pokes me at my sides.
"No, shitty hair. We ain't a couple yet."
"Yet?"
"....No. I meant-"
"Damn I didn't know you like me."
"I do not. It just slipped, idiot."
"Sure." He smiles while swinging his arm around my shoulder and pressing his lips on my cheek.
"Can we make a salad?"
"Yes."
"A Césars's salad."
"No problem."
"With baguette on the side?"
"My mother buys new one every two days so there should be some."
"And-"
"Damn, ok Eij if we get home just take out everything you want." I sigh exasperated.
"That's not what I wanted to say."
"Then what?"
"That I love you." He whispers while moving his arm from my shoulders to my waist with his other arm, wrapping his arms around me.
"Ugh. Stop being that cheesy."
"I can't." He mumbles.
"Do you want to walk the whole way like that?"
"Yes."
I sigh but just leave him. He won't let go of me anyway.