Pretty boy (Sero/Baku)

Sero looked around himself for nothing in particular actually. After the party in Kaminari's house some friends stayed longer to help him clean up everything. Sero is collecting all the red cups and plastic plates with Ashido. His gaze lands on Bakugou who is cleaning the tables with a sour face. He has to smile because he never sees Bakugou with a normal face his neutral face is always angry.

Bakugou looks up shortly and sees Sero watching him. He shows him the middle finger. Sero has to grin and just copies Bakugou's move.
Sero sees how Bakugou makes his "tch"-sound.
They continue cleaning the whole house and at around 3 am Sero and Kirishima bring everyone home because they're the ones with the cars.

Now that Bakugou and Sero are alone in the car Sero asks him if he wants to stay with Sero or if he wants to go home.

"I don't care." Bakugou answers.

"Alright, I already told your mother," Sero says with his stupid grin.

"Now, it makes sense. When did you call her, idiot? I already was wondering why she didn't call me."

"When I picked you up I told her that you'll probably stay at mine if it gets late."

"And she didn't have a problem with it?" Bakugou asks confused.

"She loves me."

"Oh, I know that but it's still weird," Bakugou says quietly.

Tomorrow, or rather today -it's already 3 am- is his birthday. And she always plans something for him. He doesn't like it actually but she always does it with his father and sometimes with his aunt, the sister of his father, when she got time.

"Don't you wanna stay with me, sugar plum?" Sero asks, enhancing the nickname, nearly laughing at Bakugou's overly disgusted face.

"Not if you talk like that, no."

Sero laughs amused.

As they arrive home Bakugou takes a quick shower while Sero gets in his bed with his last force.

"Bakugou," Sero calls him as he sees that Bakugou isn't getting on the bed after he chose a jogger and a shirt from Sero's closet to wear for the night.

"What?"

"Where are you going?"

"Futo-"

"Shut up. Come here, idiot. You're one of the reasons why I got this big bed in the first place."

"No, you didn't take a shower."

"What, I stink?"

"No, fucking idiot. But we were at a party, there are people everywhere."

"I didn't dance or do anything extraordinary. I didn't sweat, Bakugou, everything's fine."

Bakugou rolls his eyes, "Are you really that dumb? I explain to you every time that it's not about whether you smell or not but about the fact that we were both in close human contact."

"I'm tired." Sero whines.

"I know and that's why I'll sleep on the floor."

"You really force me to take a shower?" Sero says and kicks the blanket off of him.

"I'm doing quite the opposite actually."

"You're so infuriating but I guess it's my fault because I knew but I'm just too tired-"

"Hanta, you can sleep. What the fuck?" Bakugou interrupts him.

He's starting to feel bad.

"Can you change the sheets? I would do it on my own but-"